Redline 350cc Banshee Motor

Banshee Climber

I was told i would be the one making excuses for losing... :rotflmao:

and ya motor is bored .080 over but still legal for the 350cc class. Both motors run strong and havent had any problems yet.

Who made an excuse? I have none. Got beat fair and square.

But while we are on the subject, why didn't you run the DM on Saturday? Scared of the hill?

That would make sense because the two "rider hills" you've run this year you got beat at, by a 4-stroke no less. So you had way more motor, self proclaimed skill and still got beat by an 80HP 4-stroke.

Just saying. And again, no excuses. You had the better run, plain and simple. I think it's awesome. I like seeing guys go fast, even if it means I got beat.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To begin with i was talking to the guy who brought up the timing lights; when everyone on here was saying how i would be making excuses when i lost.

I did get beat by a four stroke, never said anything different. However who is leading the points? Me or Will? Anyway like you said it's fun watching people go fast and i went up to Will after both of his winning days and said nice ride. I want it to be a fun year where we all push each other to go faster. Not talk shit about each other. Austin has told me a few things you have said to him. It's not very sportsmanlike. For example telling my friend to beat my ass, or that you will pay him $50 every climb he beats me... Lets all grow up and just have some fun. I know i have talked shit and played games, but im done with that. Of course i wanna win, who doesnt? For me i am lucky to be climbing this year.

Like you said a DM takes skill to ride and is hard to get used too. And i am just recovering from a broken back and getting used to a new machine. If i have to let off and take a loss for the day i will. Not worth ending up in a wheelchair for life.

Edited by Banshee Climber

To begin with i was talking to the guy who brought up the timing lights; when everyone on here was saying how i would be making excuses when i lost.

I did get beat by a four stroke, never said anything different. However who is leading the points? Me or Will? Anyway like you said it's fun watching people go fast and i went up to Will after both of his winning days and said nice ride. I want it to be a fun year where we all push each other to go faster. Not talk shit about each other. Austin has told me a few things you have said to him. It's not very sportsmanlike. For example telling my friend to beat my ass, or that you will pay him $50 every climb he beats me... Lets all grow up and just have some fun. I know i have talked shit and played games, but im done with that. Of course i wanna win, who doesnt? For me i am lucky to be climbing this year.

Like you said a DM takes skill to ride and is hard to get used too. And i am just recovering from a broken back and getting used to a new machine. If i have to let off and take a loss for the day i will. Not worth ending up in a wheelchair for life.

The way you said it comes off as you were implying that I was making an excuse, which obviously wasn't the case.

I don't care about points. I am not in the running. I race to race, fuck the points series.

You avoided my question though about why you didn't run the DM the first day? Just seems odd to run a 370cc motor in an open class against a bunch of bigger motors. I was just curious if you thought the hill on Saturday was too technical for a big motor?

And I don't recall you letting off much. That little motor was screaming both days. I was definitely impressed. I KNEW you must've had Cameron build it because I know how bad ass his stock cylinder stuff is.

Mankato should be a good time.

EDIT: I just now saw the post about not running the DM on Saturday.

The way you said it comes off as you were implying that I was making an excuse, which obviously wasn't the case.

I don't care about points. I am not in the running. I race to race, fuck the points series.

You avoided my question though about why you didn't run the DM the first day? Just seems odd to run a 370cc motor in an open class against a bunch of bigger motors. I was just curious if you thought the hill on Saturday was too technical for a big motor?

And I don't recall you letting off much. That little motor was screaming both days. I was definitely impressed. I KNEW you must've had Cameron build it because I know how bad ass his stock cylinder stuff is.

Mankato should be a good time.

Well sorry for implying it wrong, but i did quote the comment that i was replying too for a reason.

The hill was too technical, i could have rode the dm. but winning isnt everything to me. i wanna win, but i have a back that hasnt even been cleared yet by an MRI.

Also a 370cc motor is like riding a blaster after riding the DM. Holding that wide open doesnt take much. Not that it isnt a wicked 370cc motor, because that it is. And ya i agree i race to race. Thats why i rode the 370, who gives a shit about points!

Mankato will be an awesome time, i just wanna see one of us win the 80 open again and go fast. Of course if i had to pick i would choose myself to win but thats not the case. See ya down there.

Competition is a good thing, it's why quads have been getting faster and faster. I just think we all need to be better sportsmans about it. Winning is great, and losing sucks, but it shouldn't determine where you park your truck and trailer or who you talk to that day and who you dont. I have always gotten along with everyone until our arguement last winter. If either of us were hands down the best undisputed, why would they have these climbs. Everyone has been riding the shit out of their bikes and its awesome to watch. Instead of seperating groups and keeping secrets and talking shit we should all help eachother go faster. I'm not saying just you either, im saying me and everyone else. Its a fucking amatuer hillclimb, not the olympics.

Edited by Banshee Climber

Well sorry for implying it wrong, but i did quote the comment that i was replying too for a reason.

The hill was too technical, i could have rode the dm. but winning isnt everything to me. i wanna win, but i have a back that hasnt even been cleared yet by an MRI.

Also a 370cc motor is like riding a blaster after riding the DM. Holding that wide open doesnt take much. Not that it isnt a wicked 370cc motor, because that it is. And ya i agree i race to race. Thats why i rode the 370, who gives a shit about points!

Mankato will be an awesome time, i just wanna see one of us win the 80 open again and go fast. Of course if i had to pick i would choose myself to win but thats not the case. See ya down there.

I won't be staying for KOTH even if I make it. I'm bouncing right after the second runs.. Fucking 6 hour drive.

Competition is a good thing, it's why quads have been getting faster and faster. I just think we all need to be better sportsmans about it. Winning is great, and losing sucks, but it shouldn't determine where you park your truck and trailer or who you talk to that day and who you dont. I have always gotten along with everyone until our arguement last winter. If either of us were hands down the best undisputed, why would they have these climbs. Everyone has been riding the shit out of their bikes and its awesome to watch. Instead of seperating groups and keeping secrets and talking shit we should all help eachother go faster. I'm not saying just you either, im saying me and everyone else. Its a fucking amatuer hillclimb, not the olympics.

You got into climbing too late. Back in 2005 there was me, my brother, Josh, Brian, Corey and even Prebe who all ran fast. Back then there were different winners every climb. The points were always all jacked up because of it. It was pretty fun.

You know me, I don't have any secrets. I park my shit right up front for everyone to check out and drool over. Good thing I can hide the little NOS bottle inside the frame rail. :ph34r:

I do believe you 2 just kissed and made up if I am not mistaken :jesterlaugh:

You're going in time out! You've gone over your post count for the day! :rotflmao:

LOL Okay I have had my fun for the day I am done

So, he made good on his word and showed that he can run with the big hoss and now it looks like everybody is over the hater hill. Good stuff, just act like you hate each other at the track so the four poke fucks don't get to thinking you're getting soft.

So, he made good on his word and showed that he can run with the big hoss and now it looks like everybody is over the hater hill. Good stuff, just act like you hate each other at the track so the four poke fucks don't get to thinking you're getting soft.

We've got 5 more district climbs that I'm attending and Nationals to battle at.

I wanna see that little motor run the fast hills to see how it compares to our DMs.