CAMATV transmission

blubyyou

Just wanted to post up about the transmission I had Cam cut for me. Before my bike wouldn't shift worth a crap. I sent it to him and got it back very quick too. Nothing but good things to say about it and the work he done. Now it shifts very smooth with just a slight pull of the clutch.....thanks again Cam. I would recommend this mod to anyone with shifting issues that needs a transmission that can be backloaded. It's awesome!

Just wanted to post up about the transmission I had Cam cut for me. Before my bike wouldn't shift worth a crap. I sent it to him and got it back very quick too. Nothing but good things to say about it and the work he done. Now it shifts very smooth with just a slight pull of the clutch.....thanks again Cam. I would recommend this mod to anyone with shifting issues that needs a transmission that can be backloaded. It's awesome!

I wonder if he does anything different than Gary (Sheerider1026). I'd be curios to see side by side pictures and see what's done differently. I've heard awesome things about Gary's transmissions.

Yeah I would be curious to see what they each do differently too. I almost had 350x do mine but went with cam. No complaints at all. I know he does mod the shift shaft as well, bearing added to the drum, cut what looked to be every other dog off the gear. I didn't realy take it apart after getting it back. Just installes it. Cam never realy said EVERYTHING he did to it....secrets of the product I guess. Don't want to let everyone know what he does to it exactly. I do know it shifts awsome now though.

Add drum bearing, cut off every other dog, shift shaft mod, micro polish if you want every little trick. The key to a good tranny mod is more about doing it quickly and getting it back to the customer in a timely fashion. ;)

If some people could master that....they would be giants in the industry. But a few have ruined peoples seasons with turn around times that are MONTHS long. :o

Glad to see we have some members who are getting it done good and quick. :)

Add drum bearing, cut off every other dog, shift shaft mod, micro polish if you want every little trick. The key to a good tranny mod is more about doing it quickly and getting it back to the customer in a timely fashion. ;)

If some people could master that....they would be giants in the industry. But a few have ruined peoples seasons with turn around times that are MONTHS long. :o

Glad to see we have some members who are getting it done good and quick. :)

X2

I cut my own tranny as well.

Im sure u could smooth out the drum a little maybe polish it up to and make it shift smoother.

That's part of the micro polish you can do.

I Really love my WCR Pro Mod, but the way Greg talked to me on the phone means he will be getting a swift head but in the nose if we are ever in the same place. So not only is it about a quality product but it is how you talk to customers. I have had had problems with site sponsors but typically they make it up to you and make things right. Not Greg. He was a major asshole after he messed up a bearing order. However, the tranny is amazing but it isn't something that a quality machinist couldn't do. Every other dog removed, mating edge of the cogs back cut, faces of the gears cut, micro polished, and Cryo treated. I believe the Cryo to be a highly beneficial part of the process because the way a stock tranny is hardened is really only affecting it's outer surface. So once you machine the tranny you actually cut some of the hardened surface away. So it must be re hardened.

im glad you like this transmission. took me a long time to really get it down and i do my best to turn everyone thats sent to me around as quickly as possible. and at a price point i think is more than fair for the work i do to them

no its not black majic but what most of you that want me to go into detail about and let you know EXACTINGLY what i do to them so you can do it too and sell them riding on the back of my research.. hmm i get about 5-6 pm's like this every month. sorry

i will tell you what i DONT do

i dont micro polish

i dont back cut the dogs

i dont polish the drum

i dont do retarded things to them that make them unreliable like ez springs etc.

i dont "just" cut the dogs off this dosent work alone.

i dont make false promises

the cut on the drum i do is specific to the ones i have done. all i can say is in the year i took trying differnt things and splitting cases and bouncing through whoops and ruts, flat landing it off big hills ETC to make sure the trans stays in gear when it needs to and shifts when you want it to. anyone can do that. all it takes is time and effort. might try it sometime. i developed this after running a "duneable" in my "dune " bike and trashing it after 4 rides.

I was thinking of having my tranny done also, but if theirs stuff done that I'm not being told I wouldnt do it. I would like to know everything thats being done.

It's majic.

Gary will tell you everything he does to his transmissions, as well as Jared. Both of them aren't doing super secret area 51 transmissions. They have been proven, and I'd put a month's salary on the fact that 99% of people wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two.