good clutch lever?

Just curious as to what would be a good clutch lever for my banshee. Clutch is a little stiff with my 3 hd springs in it now and new oem cable. The threads on the lever for adjustment are stripping out so I'm losing some adjustment. I want a smooth, light as possible pull....didn't know if shorty levers would be a good choice or not by ASV? Opinions please......

Just curious as to what would be a good clutch lever for my banshee. Clutch is a little stiff with my 3 hd springs in it now and new oem cable. The threads on the lever for adjustment are stripping out so I'm losing some adjustment. I want a smooth, light as possible pull....didn't know if shorty levers would be a good choice or not by ASV? Opinions please......

dont get the shorty if its stiff. i like my msr. they have setting to make it easier to pull

That's what I was thinking with the shorty levers....wouldn't have the leverage. What sponsor has the msr levers? Jeff @ fast? I like to order from people who support the site instead of ebay. I just want to get the pull as smooth and effortless as possible. I know it won't be as light as stock but want it the best it can be if that makes sense.

About everything Jeff at FAST sells is good but IMO that lever isnt that great. The magnum lever is a good one, I dont know if any sponsors sell it but it is well built and easy pull. Magic racing sells it if you cant find others. I wish chariot or somebody would make a nice one.

I got a MSR Pro Rapor clutch lever. It helped quite a bit and there are several adjustments that you can miss with to dial it it. I've read on a couple places the clamp breaks but I think its cause they didn't swap new cables. There are cheap and help out alot as well. Any of the others listed look like quality stuff as well.