alot more smoke out of right side

had or have the same issue...thinking its the crank seal...my clutch side pipe smoked more

Yea but its not leaking from the crank, this one smokes more from the left side which is the stator side. Someone take a look at the video and tell me what they think

Edited by Meanbastard Jr

how long have you run it? is the left pipe loaded up from the old motor? is it using any trans oil?

Not using trans oil, but it fouled a plug on that side and had quite a bit of fuel oil in it from being ran for a few minutes on it. Could it be from the packing getting wet im pretty sure it has done this since the build,but my old motor did the saMe thing

Wait until you can run it for a while and get everything up to running temp. That could just be excess fuel mix in your pipe or your silencer packing may be soaked with fuel. Run it hard for a few minutes and see if it starts to clear up before you start tearing it apart. I had the same thing happen to me.