F/S Banshee alot of upgrades

Selling my banshee full race port and polished head wiseco 20k over pistons race crank +4 lonestar swing arm +2 lonestar a arms durablue extended axle full bore race plastics burguard steering stem pro taper bars stainless break lines bead locker wheels with paddles led lights Toomey t5 exhaust works suspension k&n intake and much more. Serious buyers only (818)581-1126 call text or email. Exhaust in pic is my old exhaust before I changed it to the Toomey pipes and silencers. The bike is being built by Dave at CEF CYCLES in Santa clarita asking $5,500 obo

Nicksbanshee.jpg

Selling my banshee full race port and polished head wiseco 20k over pistons race crank +4 lonestar swing arm +2 lonestar a arms durablue extended axle full bore race plastics burguard steering stem pro taper bars stainless break lines bead locker wheels with paddles led lights Toomey t5 exhaust works suspension k&n intake and much more. Serious buyers only (818)581-1126 call text or email. Exhaust in pic is my old exhaust before I changed it to the Toomey pipes and silencers. The bike is being built by Dave at CEF CYCLES in Santa clarita asking $5,500 obo

Nicksbanshee.jpg

::puts on rain slicker for imminent shit storm::

O lord here we go another new guy that is going to get destroyed becasue of the way he wrote his add.

Add your location along with some good quality pics (more than one pic) so that buyers can actually see details and various mods of the bike. Based on the mods you have listed in your ad, your way overpriced on the bike probably see around $3k for it. GLWS

I'll post more pics this weekend. I'm located in Northridge California. Also if you don't have money to buy a bike stay your cheap ass off the classifieds. This is why I never post on forums there is always a mr know it all that hates on other people's threads.

Nobody is hatin on you man, just trying to give you some pointers on making a good for sale thread that potential buyers can read and view detailed pics :cheers:

I'll post more pics this weekend. I'm located in Northridge California. Also if you don't have money to buy a bike stay your cheap ass off the classifieds. This is why I never post on forums there is always a mr know it all that hates on other people's threads.

• 3 weeks later...

So i got the bike back last friday and took it out to pismo for the day. without pusshing it to hard its quick. i messes up on the price i meant to change it. i had it on craigslist for that price cause i know how people love to lowball. But anyway the price is $4,500. Here are some pics after i washed all the sand off of it.

20120709_201046.jpg

20120709_201057.jpg

20120709_201133.jpg

20120709_201211.jpg

20120709_201228.jpg

20120709_201255.jpg

20120709_201311.jpg

20120709_201343.jpg

2012-07-0895155837-1.jpg

Its ok, we hate when dumb-asses from craigslist come here and try to peddle their junk.