485 Powervalve Cheetah Dune Bike

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind driving to meet someone, just not during Aug if its a long drive... Aug is our busy busy time of the year and I can't handle the long drive on top of the hours at work. Its still for sale though! I got a set of power-valve blockoffs to try out next time I take it out for a ride. I'll post plenty of videos and pics next time I get to take it out.

-Jared

Wouldn't blockoff undo all the good of the cheetah?

Depends on what you are trying to do with it... Without the powervalves, my 485 has the equivalent of a nice drag port. With the powervalves it drops it down to a dune port variable up to a drag port depending on exhaust pressure. I'm just curious what it will feel like without the powervalves. It literally takes about 5min to swap the block-offs for the powervalves. Its easy to swap them.

- Jared

WOW im suprise this awesome bike is still for sale, figured this bike would have been long gone to a new home already.

Its a monster dune / trail / hillshooter and holds its own in the drag races. Its one of those do-it-all kinda bikes. So far it seems to like the idiot-hole tree-shooting kinda stuff the most.

-Jared