485 Powervalve Cheetah Dune Bike

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scary to see the bike still for sale this thing is very nice some buddy needs this..!!!

I'm a week or 2 away from finishing my build. I'm going to be posting it up for sale before it gets any use on it, the hope is to get some funds for this quad! I too am surprised it hasn't sold! Crazy how the market is, lots of real nice 4k-5k bikes that sit on craigslist/ebay.

No worries fellas, I'm attempting to work something out....I'm 1000 miles away though. It's tricky

Aug / Sept are the absolute busiest times of the year for our company. I don't mind some travel, but driving (500 miles) half-way to meet ya after working 60hrs in 5 days isn't high on my list. I'd still like to work out a deal with ya, but like you said, the logistics suck. lol I'll return your PM later this eve.

- Jared

Bump this up for a good guy. This hell of a deal here is getting crappy bikes piled on top of it.

LOL! Thanks man!

So far its still for sale! Another member here on the board sent me some powervalve block-off plates that I am going to throw on to see how it feels blocked off. Our next riding trip is the first weekend of August. I will post more pics and videos of this bike in action after that trip!

Thanks to everyone who has been bumping this for me!

- Jared