selling my babe

im in the shit up to my neck so i decided to sell the banshee :cry:

i gotta tell you something guys,i feel like shit,like i betrayed myself :cry:

Gotta do what you gotta do man! I see selling your junk to take care of lifes needs as a sign of a real man! Hope things come around for you!

That sucks man, hope things turn around for you soon, and you cant start a new project. Can we at least see pics of the old lady?

it looked 100% stock,black plastics and fmf fattis,that was my first bike i ever bought and have driven,i got it 8 months ago but had enough time to fall in love with it.

btw dont know how to upload pics

What are your options? Can you get a part time job? Can you cut back on anything else?

It's been my experience in life when you sell something like this , the money goes fast and you have zero to show for it in the end . It's like putting a band aid on a gun shot wound .

I remember how hard it was when I left my old job to start the apprenticeship to become a gas pipeline fitter . I took a huge Pay cut , I had to quit driving and get up at 4:30 am everyday to take 2 buses and a train to get to work , I shut off the cable , phone , and yep the power got shut off a few times and we dealt with it . I have a wife and a daughter and It was difficult and yeah I sold some things I wished I hadn't and All we did was scrape by for a good 2 and a half to 3 years but things got better and they will get better for you to .

But YOU gotta make that happen , don't wait for shit to fall in your lap .

Good luck

Im in the simmilar situation as u were,changing my job and going appretiship,and I decided not to sell it,im gonna sell the car.

I don't need 15000 dollars car when 5000 dolla car will do the same job.

Went riding yesterday and there is no way im selling the banshee,the sound of it heals me :)