Cops are dicks

Nightmare

So was the story Bullshit or what?

He said he has to call the detective on Monday and get the case number. They might do things differently there, but every time we had even the smallest crime, the victim, and interviewed witnesses all received a business card on the scene with the file number on it in case there was any insurance claims, medical issues, etc.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in TX. You can use deadly force anytime you feel like your life is in danger. Not just your home or garage, this is anywhere. No retreat required, and no loop holes to worry about. :cheers:

same way in bama. shoot to kill if you feel that your life or PROPERTY is in danger. thats what the cop told me when my rhino was stolen just in case they came back later for the banshee.

same way in bama. shoot to kill if you feel that your life or PROPERTY is in danger. thats what the cop told me when my rhino was stolen just in case they came back later for the banshee.

This was a new law passed in 07. Before you had to retreat, or had to prove that you were in danger. even if they were on your property, you still had little rights. not anymore. Hell now it is even legal to carry in your car with no chl. After the castle law went into effect, shit got real.

Don't know about the laws in your area, but MN and WI you do shit like that and have fun in prison. Then your kids end up without a father because he is locked up.

just hast to pose a threat if your garage is attached to your house then hes breaking into your home and it hast to be in the front so it shows he was coming at you and not running away from you