Cops are dicks

Nightmare

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure tick tock meant non medical users should have to give up their rights. And only over taxing the non medical

Quite possibly, but if so, I don't agree with it one bit either.

Just as Rubberdick said above, by that logic anyone who drinks one beer in their life should never be allowed to have a drivers license, health insurance, medicare, and the right to carry. Let's face it, there are probably more crimes committed because of alcohol than weed. Last time I checked, you don't see stoners getting all "stoned" and going out and starting fights, beating their wives, killing innocent families on the road, or smoking to the point at which they need emergency medical care (Not possible, btw). They sit in their living room with their bong, a bag of cheetos, and season 4 of Ren and Stimpy on DVD.

Tax alcohol 1000% and use the money to give to innocent families who's lives have been ruined by alcoholics.

In France now you need two breathalysers to drive a car, if you get pulled over without them your irough trouble!! I think that's a good idea, but in an ideal world they'd be built into the ignition system of the car.

Now I may get shit here but I don't care!!

Smoking in cars, I.e. The driver!!

Over here in the uk you can't consume food or drinks at the wheel, even if you had a cup holder or someone helping you along, BUT you can smoke,

Find the cigarettes

Some roll them!!

Look for the lighter

Put back the cigarettes

Light it

Etc etc

Big process and i see many people swaying around and not looking where they are going.

Just my little rant!!lol

Edited by Glenyboy