Cops are dicks

Nightmare

So im laying in bed about 3am and i hear the door to my shop slam closed. I jump up grab my piece and run outside to check it out and find some mexican dude trying to get out through the window. After a quick lil beating i called the cops. Turns out this guy is wanted for a murder up in South Dakota. He beat a 9yr old boy to death. If i would have known that i would be in jail right now. As the cops where leaving one of them found half a joint on one of my toolboxes and came at me with a million questions. I told him to go fuck himself and worry about the REAL law breakers like the one i just caught in my shop. What a deal, more worried about a lil bit of pot. :rotflmao:

My link

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait a minute, earlier in the night, u r neighbors got busted with a bunch of stolen bikes. murdering mexican caught in u r garage the same day. news articles on both or i call bullshit.

Yeah its been kinda crazy around here lately. I got a call today from the sheriffs office today, they told me for one that he is NOT the guy they thought he was. He is NOT a legal citizen, and to tell me not to use force when i find a intruder on my property which i found funny. What would u guys do to some1 in that situation? Beat some1"s ass right. The fuckhead lil neighbor is a wannabe gang banger so u gotta expect shit like that from them.

wow dude was in your house!!..oh man ..i would have shot him in the ass trying to scurry

out the window .make an example out of him to show the neighborhood ........D.F.W.M

better luck next time....;)

Found him in my shop. Its not part of the house.