vforce reeds pos or neg ?

thinkblue86

So I am thinking about investing in some g force reeds what do you people really think about them ? I have been reading reviews and pretty much everything is positive. But I didn't read any about Banshee grieve reeds. Don't think different bikes would make a difference but what the heck. So what do you guys really think about the reeds.

V-force 3 reeds - :headbang:

Till they release the V-4's :drool:

we ride pa coal hills and they dont last I got 7 or so rides they started to fray on the corners so I started to ask around my buddies get 1 yr and there shot they seem to fray???

I have 4+ years in mine. From stock with pipes to a stock jug 4 mill. Countless hours.

Not questions your statement.. Seems like some have failures and some last forever.

And I bought mine used, never changed my petals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by zach45

I read somewhere they wernt gonna make v4's for the banshee :shrugani:

If we all waited for the next big thing to come out...we would never have a finished machine to ride. Get some V-force 3's and call it good.

Besides, if they ever do come out with v-Force 4's........ we'll have to listen to gobs of people debate that the 3's are better than the 4's.

(There are plenty who still claim the 2's are better than the 3's .....and OLD rocket pipes were better than new ones...or Toomey T-3's are the best etc,etc,etc.) :lol:

I read somewhere they wernt gonna make v4's for the banshee :shrugani:

There was an article on here somewhere where a guy had spoken to the company that makes vforce (motto tssanari or something) and they stated that they would not be making 4's for the banshee.