vforce reeds pos or neg ?

thinkblue86

If we all waited for the next big thing to come out...we would never have a finished machine to ride. Get some V-force 3's and call it good.

Besides, if they ever do come out with v-Force 4's........ we'll have to listen to gobs of people debate that the 3's are better than the 4's.

(There are plenty who still claim the 2's are better than the 3's .....and OLD rocket pipes were better than new ones...or Toomey T-3's are the best etc,etc,etc.) :lol:

i like the 2's better than the 3's

Many do. Some have even tested it and on the right motor the peak power is a little higher. But in general, buying v-3's isn't a bad move or a waste of money. I know plenty of "Riders" not "Racers" who insist they have better throttle response than a typical modded stock based reed set-up..

[quote name='thinkblue86' timestamp='1339083404' And did any of you guys feel A difference in performance from not having them to having them ?

Definately better throttle response, much crisper all throughout the powerband.

Sent using Tapatalk!

I talked to moto tassanari when my reeds were there. Vf2. And it would be a problem because they stopped making the 2s obviously, and they stopped making the 3 for the banshee to get into the 4. I posted about it a few post down. But I had a good experience.