WTF!

DirtDiggler69

So last minute sunday my wife says " I need to borrow your truck tomorrow " , ok not a huge deal but I'm curious as to why because she has her own car that works just damn fine..... " Field trip for our daughters class , gotta carry buckets n shit to the beach for a bbq and day of fun . Ok once again NO BIG FUCKING DEAL , So then 5 minutes later I get called out to work a gas leak/transformer station explosion and I'm out till 3:30 am , Mind you that was at 1:15 PM when I got called . I get home at 3:30 AM and my truck still has donation and dump stuff in the back of it , SO I fucking un-load it all into my garage and get the truck spiffed up so she can use it NO BIG FUCKING DEAL , I take care of my shit , I'm kind of particular about it but I can be flexible .

So , I went to bed at 4am , up at 6:30 to be back at work by 8:00 and My day was a draggin muther fucker but I dealt with it and that was cool . I get home , truck is in the driveway , there is more sand in the bed than whats on Banshee hill and I look in the cab and theres her crap piled on my sub box LAYING ON MY FUCKING PYLES!!!!!!!!!!!! ok I don't freak out much , I go in the house , take a long hot shower and I'm just lookin forward to going to bed . OK little bit about my truck , I've done all the work , lift , stereo , bed liner yadda yadda yadda , paid for everything IN CASH so I don't pay interest on credit cards for my Sand Toy Hauler . So the kid has baseball practice and I'm not going cause I wanna eat and get some sleep , and then my kid says the following words " Ms. Shippe ( her butch skeleton bull dyke P.E. Teacher ) drove your truck today " MY FUCKING TRUCK!!!!!!!!!! I looked at my wife who LOL yup looked BUSTED , I said oh Ms. Shippe RODE in my truck? " No She Drove " so I say " Why did you let a near complete stranger , and someone I don't fucking like anways drive MY TRUCK!!!!!" " She's a great driver and she knew where we were supposed to go " " ummmm I have a FUCKING TOM TOM ON MY DASH!!!!!!" " Couldn't she have just TOLD you where to go? "

so WTF , she asked me to borrow my truck , I DONT DRIVE HER CAR EXCEPT ON A RARE OCCASION and I sure as hell wouldn't let someone else drive her car without clearing it with her first and the answer would be FUCK NO ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So from now on the answer is FUCK NO , If she had called me during the day and said would it be ok if she drove because she knows the route best , I would have said no , just follow her or punch the address into the GPS I JUST GOT THATS HOOKED UP AND GTG and that would work out just fine .

WTF , I don't think I'm out of line here , I pay all the bills , and I maintain the house and the cars and can't even get a piece of hand these days , so I think I have the right to be bent the fuck out of shape ....... banghead

Just to clear things up before it gets muddy , I didn't cuss at all in front of my child , or even raise my voice . The wife got the point all the same ... :flush:

Damn man that sucks cause something could of happen to your truck and then what. Sometimes you gotta just shake your head and keep it moving to reduce the chance of an argument, we men always lose in the end.

Women dont think about the obvious things not to do. Seems like they look for shit to make us men mad. Hell, i get pissed off every other day. Been together 5 yrs and she still don't know what ticks me off. Maybe she knows but just dont give a fuck. Good luck man. I feel you on the "cant get a piece of hand" lol.....

I can only imagine that men had ot much easier in life back 100 years ago when you could threaten the hell out of em and back it up when needed and I bet it wouldnt ever be needed cuz theyd shut the hell up when told to. Lol. Dude that story is dam funny.