Looking for a good shop to send my engine off too

I have a 89 banshee just bottom end and carbs threw away jugs and pistons looking at the 392 athena kit but want to send it off to be rebuilt any sugestions?

Threw away jugs? Why?

Wildcard any day and Everyday!

He makes sure each engine he works on is what the customer wants. He does an awesome job and bends over backwards to help you out.... AND his prices and customer support are pretty much unbeatable. Tell him I sent ya! lol

Kevin at HJR did my motor work Very Very Happy with him It spent more time on a fed ex truck than it did at his shop!!! Thats how quick he is.

I've been buying parts from FAST and I really like those guys 2

Not done business with Wildcat yet but everyone seems happy with them

Call em all.....tell em what you want done and see who you feel the best man for the job is!

Like someone else said, kevin at hjr if your looking for a quick turn around and good quality work. I would also recommend brandon at wildcard, great guy to deal with. If your looking for someone a little closer to you i believe FAST is on your side of the map and I've heard nothing but great things about jeff! Really you can't go wrong with any of the site sponsors...

def. call a few ppl before you make your decision. there have been site sponsors that have treated me like they didnt want my business. Kevin @ HJR also get my vote, EXCELLENT quality, fastest turnaround time, great customer service, never too busy to help out/answer questions.