What Magazine Do You Read?

blowit

Unfortunately Brandon, most of those magazines target kids with parents who buy them parts. That's why you see ITP and Maxxis buying two page ads to get their attention. The kids think they MUST be the best since they have a two page ad, when in reality they have some of the worst performing junk on the market.

Plus, they really target the new 450 4-stroke bikes. Most kids these days just want LT suspension and bead locks to look like they race, when in reality they just trail ride.

Some of them have probably never heard of the Banshee before!

I used to subscribe to all of em, but was reading the same crap over and over. So I just decided to keep dirtwheels. I checked into advertising in there quite a few years ago and it was damn expensive then. Good exposure though.

That was far less than what I was quoted for advertising in several small local newspapers around Minneapolis for a senior project I had to do.

I guess I am just too small still to take that kind of risk.... I would LOVE to put an ad n dirtwheels, Id bet money that it would get a ton of hits. Hell, I am busy as it is I dont know what I would do If a flood came in lol. It would be a great problem to have, however...

hire a helper lol

Nah.... I am looking to stay small. A smaller business that is more profitable WINS over a larger business that is less profitible in my book..... With customer service, timely turnaround, etc.... I still have a 45-50 hour/week engineering job that is my #1 priority