US 27 Motorsports & Trailers Michigan Mud & Sand Drag Nationals

Ok i talked a little bit to fred today about the race, as always he wants a simple fun time for us to race with as little tech as possible.

2 strokes will be:

stock- all stock appering, no performance parts

mod- pipes,filters bolt ons are ok... no extended swingarms in this class. no power adders. no aftermarket cylinders.

rwyb- all mods ok- bring what ya got!

4 srokes will be:

mod-bolt ons ok, no extended swingarms in this class. no power adders.

rwyb- all mods ok. power adders ok.

These are not exact rules just what i got from our convo..

Please dont make a big stink because your bike does not fit the rwyb title and you have to race in that class. I persomally have to run a stock motor yfz 450 in the rwyb 4- stroke class because it has a swingarm on it. This is for fun and to hang out, not a all out points /class race.

Chris

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there! Just sucks I've gotta leave the Shee in the garage!! I get out of work Sat at 11am and have to be back to work at 1:30am Sun morning. GRRRRR!! Damn responsibilities. banghead But eveyone should come out and support this event and others like this.

READ THIS.........Mod class in the sand drags will be ALLOWED to have up to a 6 inch swing arm....All other rules stay the same, This class will be tech'd , this class will be allowed any tire , pipes, slip on's, clutches, gearing and thats it.....No bigger carbs, ported cylinders or after market cylinders.....Bolt on Heads will be allowed..... Hopefully this will allow some people to have a better chance in there class and anyone in the Mod class can still bump into RWYB for $10.00 Xtra

Please let all your friends know about this rule change.......Everything else stays the same....

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Thanks Fred

READ THIS.........Mod class in the sand drags will be ALLOWED to have up to a 6 inch swing arm....All other rules stay the same, This class will be tech'd , this class will be allowed any tire , pipes, slip on's, clutches, gearing and thats it.....No bigger carbs, ported cylinders or after market cylinders.....Bolt on Heads will be allowed..... Hopefully this will allow some people to have a better chance in there class and anyone in the Mod class can still bump into RWYB for $10.00 Xtra

Please let all your friends know about this rule change.......Everything else stays the same....

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Thanks Fred

Great change fred! this lets the middle of the road guys have a good race.

I will be watching for swingarms longer than 6" in that class, i will also provide fred with the stock wheelbase for all of the most common quads... for all you sneaky drag port banshee guys- out of frame pipes = rwyb class lol

cant wait to have a good weekend with the guys at us27 motorsports

Chris

WheelmanChassis