US 27 Motorsports & Trailers Michigan Mud & Sand Drag Nationals

Ugh.. your killing me!!! If we just didnt get back from Vegas with our new sand toy i would so be there and you would be out $500. Save that 500$ and double it for the next race :)

Thats a whole year to wait Girl, as we only do this once a year. It's OK I know there is no luv for us down here........Remember you can run that buggy all summer and you only get 1 chance to take my money each year......LOL

Joe call me at 517-204-4944

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a whole year to wait Girl, as we only do this once a year. It's OK I know there is no luv for us down here........Remember you can run that buggy all summer and you only get 1 chance to take my money each year......LOL

i'm thinking you may need a event in the fall.. headbang.gif

I think u should hold that money till the fall and do a event then. After all the money and sales i brought you i would like a chance to win some back ;)

I think u should hold that money till the fall and do a event then. After all the money and sales i brought you i would like a chance to win some back ;)

Sorry, No Fall events, It's takes everything I have to get this one done...........You have been a great customer Linzy and I really appriceate it. I will just have to hold the CASH till next year for you. Have fun this weekend.

Fred

Maybe when i come get that new trailer "at cost" ;) I will bring my quad and we can do some racing....

dang! im not comming now! she gets a trailer at cost wtf! lol i cant even get a spare tire for m new us27 motorsports trailer lol

slim....

I wish i could get one at cost!! Lol.. But they are very well priced and carry good quality. I think you can get a spare tire at walmart for cheap ;)

i hope his trailer prices are as good as i hear.. ill be window shopping for one on saturday ;)

so any idea how many bikes will be there yet?

His trailers are very well priced. I went 3 weeks ago to look at middle of the road trailers and came back with a loaded to the max car hauler lol. Drag bikes look sweet in that trailer though.

Joe you get a rzr and I'll haul it back for ya

His trailers are very well priced. I went 3 weeks ago to look at middle of the road trailers and came back with a loaded to the max car hauler lol. Drag bikes look sweet in that trailer though.

Joe you get a rzr and I'll haul it back for ya

we could use something to haul fuel for LS! lol

Hey Fred, i can leave ya my drag bike and take a RZR HOME... JUST SAYIN... :shrugani:

i think the only way fred would take your bike as collateral is on something with the same amount of power.. so i think you might be able to take home one of those pink little girl rzr's :rotflmao:

......couldnt resist!