Gaaaah! WTF!?

After I was all fired up about finally getting this banshee running perfect yesterday... I went out to start it today and I canT get it to kick over! It's got spark, new plugs, tried to adjust the air screw, Its out 1.5 now, I know it will start with a rolling start because just by myself I can push it in my garage in second or third gear and get it to almost catch. yesterday when I finally got it started it ran great, after I got it warmed up i shut it down and it started first kick drove around a little more shut it down and a starter first kick again left it overnight and now I can't get it to start no matter how many kicks it almost caught a couple times but that's it WTF? One thing I know is when I let it sit and have the gas on the gas will drip out the overflow tubes from the bottom of the bowls does this have anything to do with it starting hard?

Yes the choke tube is in place and I always have to hold to choke out because it won't stay out by itself I called the local ATV mechanic he said it sounds like I need to rebuild the carbs sounds like I'm leaking fuel through the needle seats is what I think he, said does this sound right?

Not sure why I have two post going on but anyway: Update: still wouldent kick over after sitting for 2 hours so I pushed to the top of my driveway let it roll down and jumped it in second, started instantly and ran like a effin champ, so idk what up with kicking it over

Floats? I did the same thing after winter... Kick kick kick. Finally took carbs apart, and the needle piece that let gas into bowl was varnished in.. cleaned and then worked great.

But I'd never pull or push start it.. if it doesn't start like it should, something wrong...fix it first.

• 1 month later...

Bad gas.

A friend bought some premium from BP. Truns out not a lot of people are buying premium. It must be sitting in the ground for a long time because the gas was bad after just a week of sitting in his tank. Try some fresh gas before your get too wrapped up in the other stuff.