Common top end rebuild question

If you are at all familiar with your bike teardown will probably be 2-3 hours and another 3-4 hours to rebuild probably.

I just stripped my bike completely and tore down the whole motor in about 6 hours. My first time into the bottom end and I was taking my time.

2-3hrs ? man I tear banshee down in 1hr 30min, motor takes me about 1hr b/c I'm tedious when it comes to that. The main thing is having an air compression makes the job that much easier and quicker.

If you are at all familiar with your bike teardown will probably be 2-3 hours and another 3-4 hours to rebuild probably.

I just stripped my bike completely and tore down the whole motor in about 6 hours. My first time into the bottom end and I was taking my time.

Don't get in a hurry if it's your first time tearing your motor down. If you get in a rush It will be Likely that you have issues after you put it all back together. 2-3 hours to tear down is about right, it can be done faster but then again why rush.

Something that always helps me is taking pictures as you tear the motor down and get ziplock bags to put nuts,bolts, and parts in so you can label them.

Thanks for tha info guys. I am a certified technician on cummins and Chrysler products and have done many single cyl dirt bikes and atvs. Just wondering about that stuff to make it that much faster cause I'm workin outside and planning around the weather. Never done a banshee before but I am confident just wanted a time estimate. Thanks and keep ringing and dinging.