Fuckin paypal

ok i set up my paypal account finally. now its telling me i got to wait to verify my bank account and its gonna take a few days. wtf? im ready to buy and sell now. what steps do i have to do now to get this bitch rollin? btw im kinda puter tupid.

ok i set up my paypal account finally. now its telling me i got to wait to verify my bank account and its gonna take a few days. wtf? im ready to buy and sell now. what steps do i have to do now to get this bitch rollin? btw im kinda puter tupid.

One thing that pisses me off about PayPal. Even after your verified and you go to transfer money from your PayPal account to your primary bank's checking account you would think the transfer should be immediate, BUT NO, Everytime you make a transfer you have to wait 3 to 4 Business days. :confused:

One thing that pisses me off about PayPal. Even after your verified and you go to transfer money from your PayPal account to your primary bank's checking account you would think the transfer should be immediate, BUT NO, Everytime you make a transfer you have to wait 3 to 4 Business days. :confused:

the solution to that is to get the paypal debit card, i've had mine for over 2 years now, i go to the local conveience store that has a "no surcharge" atm machine, and it costs me $1 to take my sales money out of paypal,

it has a $400 daily limit for withdrawals,

or use the debit card just like any other and spend it

Edited by 6mil'ster

the solution to that is to get the paypal debit card, i've had mine for over 2 years now, i go to the local conveience store that has a "no surcharge" atm machine, and it costs me $1 to take my sales money out of paypal,

it has a $400 daily limit for withdrawals,

or use the debit card just like any other and spend it

Nice, And Thank You for that information. :)

on your paypal account, it's under "products and services" then click "veiw all paypal products"

then "paypal debit mastercard"

works like a champ !!!!!

I just did like you said and it say's this to me. I live in the U.S. and I have never applied for it.

"Sorry, you're not eligible for the PayPal Debit MasterCard®. This may be because you live outside the United States or you've already applied in the last 30 days."

I just did like you said and it say's this to me. I live in the U.S. and I have never applied for it.

"Sorry, you're not eligible for the PayPal Debit MasterCard®. This may be because you live outside the United States or you've already applied in the last 30 days."

yeah, just like ebay, when ya really want something done right, call them bastards, and ask for someone that speaks fukin american at the first sign of a slant eye bar whore, LOL

call them up tomorrow............888-221-1161

yeah, just like ebay, when ya really want something done right, call them bastards, and ask for someone that speaks fukin american at the first sign of a slant eye bar whore, LOL

call them up tomorrow............888-221-1161

Oh, F'N Sweet. Thanks man

I was looking for the telephone # and couldn't find it anywhere.

I will call tomorrow.

Just In-Case anyone is trying to get a PayPal Debit MasterCard I figured I would let you know why I got the above message the other day.

I called PayPal 1-888-221-1161

They told me I needed to Upgrade my Account to Premier membership which cost's nothing. The lady on the line Helped me through it.

Now I have to wait 3 - 4 weeks to see if I'm approved which will not be a problem.

A Big Thanks To 6mil'ster For The Information And All Your Help !

The e-mail that I got shortly after applying says 5 - 7 Business days for Approval.

Just In-Case anyone is trying to get a PayPal Debit MasterCard I figured I would let you know why I got the above message the other day.

I called PayPal 1-888-221-1161

They told me I needed to Upgrade my Account to Premier membership which cost's nothing. The lady on the line Helped me through it.

Now I have to wait 3 - 4 weeks to see if I'm approved which will not be a problem.

A Big Thanks To 6mil'ster For The Information And All Your Help !

The e-mail that I got shortly after applying says 5 - 7 Business days for Approval.

thats awesome bro, you'll be so glad ya got the debit card, it makes getting your money from them almost pleasurable, LOL

be sure to use ATM machines that have no surcharge, and remember paypal charges you $1 each time, small price to pay to have your loot instantly !!!!!

so there has to be at least $1 more in your paypal than you try to withdraw from the ATM