Fuckin paypal

thats awesome bro, you'll be so glad ya got the debit card, it makes getting your money from them almost pleasurable, LOL

be sure to use ATM machines that have no surcharge, and remember paypal charges you $1 each time, small price to pay to have your loot instantly !!!!!

so there has to be at least $1 more in your paypal than you try to withdraw from the ATM

I am doing research now to find the ATM'S with No Surcharge. $1.00 is a small price to pay to get $400.00 out at one time and YES I will Enjoy the service as often as possible, lol

Thanks !

so i know im paypal stupid and all but im ready to start selling and want to know when ppl buy things, does that money go into my paypal or bank account and if it goes into my paypal how do i put into my bank account. sorry im a dumbass

so i know im paypal stupid and all but im ready to start selling and want to know when ppl buy things, does that money go into my paypal or bank account and if it goes into my paypal how do i put into my bank account. sorry im a dumbass

the only dumb questions are the ones that don't get asked < did i really just say that out loud on here in front of all the hecklers ???? LOL

your money goes into an online paypal account, you must transfer it into your bank account manually on your paypal profile

thats what the last 2 pages of this thread are about, instead of transferring it, and waiting 3/4 days for it to show up at your bank, get the paypal debit card and have instant access to your loot

re-read page 1

Dude, Don't call yourself a dumb-ass.

The money goes into your PayPal account. You have to link your Bank's account with PayPal to either Deposit or Withdrawal money. PayPal can be abit confusing and the way they word some of there policies are not very clear and half the time still leaving you wondering how things work.

I would suggest going to there website and navigate to the different areas that you have questions about.

6mil'ster answered a very good question the other day on how to get to your money faster than waiting 3-4 Business days for a withdrawal. :cheers:

Dude, Don't call yourself a dumb-ass.

The money goes into your PayPal account. You have to link your Bank's account with PayPal to either Deposit or Withdrawal money. PayPal can be abit confusing and the way they word some of there policies are not very clear and half the time still leaving you wondering how things work.

I would suggest going to there website and navigate to the different areas that you have questions about.

6mil'ster answered a very good question the other day on how to get to your money faster than waiting 3-4 Business days for a withdrawal. :cheers:

thanks for the help guys i appreciate it.