how do you guys "Steal proof" your banshee?

ben123

Ok here is the deal. Im renting an apartment. My banshee that i just bought about two weeks ago is kept at my parents inside the garage, so its safe there. On the weekends i was thinking of bringing it here (the area is perfect for riding) . But i kinda didnt want bring it back and forth. So i was thinking of buying some kind of a steal proof chain or something and chain it to the steel stairs here infront of my door for the weekend while im not working. (i live up stairs but have a good view)Do they sell some kind of a chain that cant be cut??? how do you guys keep your shee from being stolen??? I was also thinking of leaving it on my truck and backing it up to a wall or something haha. thanx for the input guys!!!!!!!!!

ben

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if someone is determined to get your bike it will be almost impossible to "steal proof" it. An enclosed trailer with quality locks on the doors and hitch are my personal option. Also, I don't "show off" to everyone and brag about all the parts and money involved to everyone (as this draws attention to the guys who want to "part out" your bike lol). My advice is to rent a storage locker close and insure it. Have current pictures of it, and know the vin number. This will help if it ever does become stolen. When you own your own house it makes stuff like this worlds easier.

mine just sits in my carport but full coverage and 3000$ accessory coverage keeps my mind at peace. back of your truck wont help a few guys can lift it straigh out and put it in there truck. locks,chains,cables etc only keep the honest people out. good luck insurance is a good idea cheap. and if ya ever roll it down a hill its covered to.