carb adjustments

i am having trouble with my carbs after a top end rebuild.

i have idle, no mid throttle power and lots of top end.

1) i see black line with no throttle in the chambers but when i crank the throttle i do not see the red lines for syncing

they move simultaneously i have adjusted them with the carb top adjusters

2) do you adjust the with the idle with the idle screw, so do you screw it in so the slide are a little raised for desired idle rpm????

the reason i ask is i was watching a video on mikuni carb on you tube and this guy said that your slides should be all the way down and the idle relies on the pilot jet

any thoughts im sorta lost

3) i have no mid throttle power it bogs out, ran great before i took it apart there was a tiny hesitation near the top before the power band but nothing major

so im assuming the mid throttle has to do with the air screws, so when u adjust 1 do you adjust the second the same since the identical carbs or are they a bit different, is there a metering tool for this?

here is the link to that carb video

looking at it again mabey that was to change the low end fuel mixture

any help would be awesome thanks

i just want to rip on my power house

check it out on you tube

yes...you adjust the idle using the idle screws.....it very sligtly raises the slides. did this problem just start happening or was it a problem before you rebuilt the top end? have you cleaned the carbs recently? changed anything else on the bike? modified any part of it?

Do you have aftermarket pipes? What pilot jet are you running? What main jet are you running? Are the slides rising at the exact same time when you ease into the throttle ?

What is the current setting of your air screws (how many turns out) ?

Also as mentioned make sure the dome part of the slides are facing the rear of the bike.