2000 Banshee Carb Problem

I have a 2000 banshee that I bought a couple months ago. When I first bought it, it had been sitting for awhile but started right up and ran great. After a couple days it started to not run so great so I took off the carbs and rebuilt them. When I reassembled everything, it seems as if the engine is not getting gas from the carbs. When I spray gas into the carbs, it fires first kick and burns whatever I spray in. However, as soon as what I spray in burns up it dies out. Gas is getting to the carbs (the bowl is full) but for some reason does not seem to be getting to the engine.

Everything has been cleaned and rebuilt with one of the rebuild kits. I have adjusted the floats to specifications, and followed the Clymer manuel when taking apart and reassembling the carbs. Im lost as to what the problem is. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Only mods are Toomey pipes and Boyeson reeds. Not sure what the jetting is. Carbs are sliding in correctly, and it still has TORS. Pilot jets have been taken out and cleaned.

Real important to know the current jetting and air to fuel mixture.

Once you fix the carbs you need to do a plug chop to make sure it's not running lean

Got it up and running again, but it is idling very high. I couldn't find an idle screw and am new to Banshees. How do you adjust the idle on them? Thanks for all the help

The idle screw (one on each carb):

2ibht21.jpg

Edited by slothman