Is there something afoot in these Pics?

So I am trying to figure out why my left wheel is rubbing against the A-Arm when I turn left. I pondered and thought the ball joints are bad, which they are, and through out my investigation I notice the frame just doesnt look right. I am a mechanical designer by trade and when something doesn't look straight or correct to me, it usually isn't. So a few more opinions would greatly help me to understand why this looks to me. IMG_03121.jpg

Something does appear to be a little tweaked there but it's hard to tell from just pictures. Have you looked at your steering stem stop? Make sure the ears hit it fully. If they don't, you can bend that tab towards the stem to fix it.

alright, Im gonna go try to tweak it a little bit. I already tracked down a frame from the guy I bought this thing off of, said he'll just give it to me.

yea thats what i was thinking. this little "project" is becoming a nightmare. I wish people who didn't know what they were doing would just not touch anything sometimes

i feel your pain... the exact same thing is happening to me right now.... the more i get into it... the more i find wrong with it

Well i see one weld that has paint missing all around it under the left brake hard line....... Thats how we check for material failure at Dana is with paint. helps see cracks and stress points.

good point. if the paint is missing or flaked around any welds double check the straightness of the frame. you never know if the previous over was doing 100mph on his stock banshee and hit something.