Bad buyer Rick Bobby

Im new to this sport and just put my first few items for sale on hq and the first words outta his mouth he's calling me a dumbass because my picture wasnt close enough. Then he calls me a dumbass for a second time. And telling me to get off and go sell in rookie section. I don't know what this guys issue is.

Were the pictures in your thread added before or after you were called a dumbass? Cuz anybody trying to sell shit and has no pics or really shitty pictures is a dumbass. But the pics in your thread dont look to bad but they were added today. :shrugani:

If someone isn't actively trying to buy the part they really have no business in the thread. Nothing annoys me more than For Sale forum trolls. Stay they fuck out of the thread or just don't post if you don't like it.

X2, ask for better pics next time..... Not everyone can read minds and be as smart as "Rick bobby".........I wouldn't sell him crap after that. But, I've only heard half of the story.