10 Mil Serval dyno

jayc

Put my 10 mil serval, 68 mm on a dyno, 98 hp without a complete tune. got about three runs in and my kick start gear came lose, C clip came off, and locked it up. Probably around 105 hp with it tuned. I will take it back for another dyno run soon. Got most of the parts from M & M. 38 mm Lectrons, V-Force 3, Shearer in frame small bores, Lock up clucth, 2-5 over ride trans, 6" over swingarm, Motowoz shocks, C 12 gas. Rode it today and it's faster than sh@#. Tranny works great, front end is hard to keep down. Heading to Glamis in a couple weeks, should be fun.

Put my 10 mil serval, 68 mm on a dyno, 98 hp without a complete tune. got about three runs in and my kick start gear came lose, C clip came off, and locked it up. Probably around 105 hp with it tuned. I will take it back for another dyno run soon. Got most of the parts from M & M. 38 mm Lectrons, V-Force 3, Shearer in frame small bores, Lock up clucth, 2-5 over ride trans, 6" over swingarm, Motowoz shocks, C 12 gas. Rode it today and it's faster than sh@#. Tranny works great, front end is hard to keep down. Heading to Glamis in a couple weeks, should be fun.

Any port work?

Why the heck would you do a serval with an override? Why not just do a cub... With that carb and pipe choice the serval cylinder seems like the total wrong way to go...

I wanted to try the overide....I will be doing some drags but a lot of dune riding...heading to Glamis in a couple weeks. The overide might not work out, if it doesn't I'll go back to stock. The torque numbers is what I was hoping for and they are at 57 ft. lbs. I think. 100 hp dune bike is pretty awsome if you ask me. How is dune riding with your cub?

I wanted to try the overide....I will be doing some drags but a lot of dune riding...heading to Glamis in a couple weeks. The overide might not work out, if it doesn't I'll go back to stock. The torque numbers is what I was hoping for and they are at 57 ft. lbs. I think. 100 hp dune bike is pretty awsome if you ask me. How is dune riding with your cub?

I don't dune ride with a cub... I drag race with it. I have a cheetah for the dunes.

What makes it a drag bike? Because it has lectrons that are on gas??? Or shearers that work better than any other pipe we have tested from top to bottom? Or the fact that the dune bike has a duneable override? The serval has more useable power than any gas motor of the same size this bike will rock in the dunes.

What makes it a drag bike? Because it has lectrons that are on gas??? Or shearers that work better than any other pipe we have tested from top to bottom? Or the fact that the dune bike has a duneable override? The serval has more useable power than any gas motor of the same size this bike will rock in the dunes.

Big carbs, drag pipes, long swinger, override transmission... your guys' idea of dune riding is probably different than ours up here if thats a dune setup. If the owner is happy with it and its what he wants thats what matters.

On a side-note, why the name-change?

Jared

Big carbs, drag pipes, long swinger, override transmission... your guys' idea of dune riding is probably different than ours up here if thats a dune setup. If the owner is happy with it and its what he wants thats what matters.

On a side-note, why the name-change?

Jared

Come on now, start paying attention!! :D

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=152114