The Good, The Bad, The Thanks and The Apology

Stellar Performance

I want to apologize to all of our great clients that we have been working with along with any new clients that have been trying to reach us. We have been blessed with so much work this year, that I simply cannot efficiently answer the phone and get orders processed and shipped.

I know that this may not sit well with everyone that trys to call in, but for the next couple of days we simply will not be able to answer the phone as we attempt to get caught up on our work. I missed over 40 calls today alone, and that was with answering the phone and spending time with clients.

I want to assure everyone that we work everyday to the best of our abilities. But I have allowed myself to become so personal with each and every client that calls, that I spend over half of my day speaking with clients, dealers, suppliers, etc. along with packaging and shipping parts, which does not leave me much time to fabricate everything that needs to get done.

We currently have over a months worth of orders on schedule and they keep coming it. I cannot stress enough that each and every client gets treated equally with respect and appreciation, as I could not keep this company going without you.

I have strived to build Stellar Machine and Performance to be known for quality parts, great customer service and quick turn around. But due to our current work load, our quick turn around simply is not what I would like it to be.

If you have been trying to contact us and we have missed your call, please please please, shoot me an email to sales@stellarmachineandperformance.com and I will get back to you.

I truely appreciate everyones understanding, we are doing our best to get your parts built as efficiently as possible.

Sincerely,

Tim Wible

Stellar Machine and Performance

i agree.. this is how you go about having a work load over your head and not drowning in it. its pathetic to deal with someone who would rather tell you a lie about how your parts will be there next week and then when they dont show up start making up excuses when they knew it wouldnt make it in the first place. good work tim i will be sending you an email and completely understand what your going through. thanks to you and keep up the good work :cheers:

I truely appreciate everyones kind words and support. I have always aimed to impress my clients with the parts they receive. We will continue to do what we do best.

Also......Thank you for the compliment on the Website. We have a bunch of changes that we need to make to better inform the public with everything that we offer. The website currently only shows a small portion of what all we do. But you can be sure that the music player will always stay on there!

Remember back when you made my swing arm and sub-frame, how I told you that your level of build quality and personal interaction with customers, combined with your willingness to do every part as a one off custom, was going to lead to massive growth?

Remember how you were getting swamped back then and I said that as a business owner, the hardest part is finding and training people who you will then be willing to delegate responsibility to? It's hard to trust others to do the same quality that you have worked so hard to do yourself. It's the toughest part of running a business.....dealing with rapid growth.

I'll be one of the many who will chime in an and say that you are one of the best in the industry in both quality of work, as well as a person.

I know that this is a stressful time and that finding workable solutions to the issues you face will be hard. (I'm sure that quality will not suffer even if communication falls off for a bit.)

But let me also say that I couldn't be happier to see you in this situation. It is a testament to you and your work, that in an economy like this, that your bursting at the seams with work. It's tough when times are challenging to see the silver lining. But I'm sure you see the challenges you have before you as a positive. I know you will find a path that works for you and that you will be bigger and stronger once you start down that path.

Trust that your reputation will carry you through any bumps in the road. You have been a stand up guy with everyone you have ever dealt with and those of us who have had nothing but quality experiences dealing with you will continue to sing your praises.

Some may get frustrated with time lines, deadlines, communication issues. But you are being up front about your situation and as long as you don't start promising things that you can't deliver....I'm sure people will be understanding.

I for one have learned with this sport, that if you want to talk to the Wizard...your going to have to wait in line. ;)

After all...if you made junk.....you wouldn't be swamped!

So do what you can and try not to over work yourself. Trust that those who know your work and want it for their own will be patient.

:clap: I applaud your honesty about your workload, your needs to focus on the items you are committed to finishing, and your willingness to put CURRENT customers as the priority even at the possible expense of future work. :notworthy:

(I think we have all hated when we're standing in the store at the counter and they have us wait while they take a call. Hey I'm HERE!)

So GOOD LUCK with all that lies before you.

Relaxe....It's going to be fine....we've got your back. :cheers:

Sounds like I was Lucky to get my order in when I did.....thanks a lot Tim and appreciate the heads up...from the work I've seen on other bikes to the work displayed on the site......I consider it a privilege to have done business with you...and am looking forward to receiving a few pieces of art in the mail......

• 1 month later...

I am trying my hardest to wait patiently, but it easier said then done haha.. From what I have read on here it will be well worth the wait :cheers:

I guarantee it will.

I just got back from Snakehunt and got to check out a one-off custom chassis that Tim built for a customer. Sickest frame I've ever seen.

Well worth the wait!