fastest banshee on bhq

jake644

who has the fastest banshee on here just thought it would be cool to know and at the next bhq ride have like a Little comp. if yall have not already had one. also does anyone know of any good drag banshees videos on youtube

backhand.gif

I'm the fastest you idiot, what's wrong with you? Don't you know my setup consists of two boost bottles, power commander and a weighted drag frame

who has the fastest banshee on here just thought it would be cool to know and at the next bhq ride have like a Little comp. if yall have not already had one. also does anyone know of any good drag banshees videos on youtube

Makes one wonder what YOUR CL add would say ?????? :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::shootself:

No matter what you have there is always someone faster banghead

Thanks 126 :notworthy: Least now I know my son Larry's isn't :jesterlaugh:

Makes one wonder what YOUR CL add would say ?????? :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::shootself:

No matter what you have there is always someone faster banghead

Thanks 126 :notworthy: Least now I know my son Larry's isn't :jesterlaugh:

^^alot of larrys kinda reminds me off ........ hi im larry this is my brotha larry and this is my other brotha larry........................im sure you never heard that before huh :cheers: Edited by shakar