quick ? about domes

Stock cyl

Full drag port

110 rod

36mm PWKs converted to meth

@ sea level

Need to know what domes to run on meth and what timming should be at. Currently running 19cc and timming at +3 and 34pjs on 112. This is my buds bike and he wants to keep up with a 3mil yfz 450 and my 421 cub once Kevin is done with it. Lol. Any input much appreciated.

When Kevin gets done with it? Huh? Kevin Herr? Get the domes that correctly match what the builder would do with the pipes being used. Thats the best way. If its a stock stroke get 17s or 18s and crank the timing to about 7 or 8. I would hope your 421 cub would half track a 3 mil yfz. Those arent even in the same league.

Edited by RadarRacing

No no no, that's not what I meant, I will be fouling plugs playing with that 450. My bud with his stock cyl wants to go to alky so he won't be too far behind me and so he can eat the 450's ass. He has CPI oof and he is not on so good terms with the local builder he used. Just wanted dome size info, and yes Kevin at Herr has my soul and wallet. Lol hope I cleared this up a bit.

if you are running alky,or race gas you can run very high compression and timing,thats the main benifit to it.

Like 220 psi and @ +12.

Just kidding, I am banshee literate, just wanted dome size info on my buds stock cyl, but thanks man.

I'll do that, its just kinda hard to get ahold of em at times plus hate to bother them, I know they're busy this time of year. Thanks fellas