R1 powered banshee

ramairformula

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It started off as a banshee and is still all banshee besides the motor, if you put a 454 in a dodge neon it's still a dodge neon right?

And like I said I don't know how far the speedo is off at those speeds but the speedo is only off 4 mph at 70 mph

LIKE I SAID I've seen the speedo reach 160 mph and yes it's scary when your going that fast and you don't know what's going to happen but

I'll still prove any of u guys wrong it's 160HP on a banshee no one else can say that unless they also have a rocket motor on their bike,

I bet no one has a banshee on here that will keep up to mine on the road, put up or shut up

You are way out of touch with reality. There are plenty of drag banshees on this forum making more hp with FAR less weight that would kill your little project bike.

My bikes are not built to road race or drag race so do not make this a personal attack of "better than what you've got." I purpose build my bikes and road or drag has nothing to do with it.

If you want to make this a battle of how big of a number you've seen on your speedo, I've seen 186 on my CBR. I am under no illusion it was accurate but I will say I was easily in the mid to high 100's.

Bahaha I would love to see this bike run. And if you're so confident in it you should be able to go race anyone they offers up there bike. People have thousands of dollars into there banshees. If you can beat all of them then you can make a shit load of money parting them out.

NEXT PERSON TO SAY SHENANIGANS IS GONNA GET PISTOL WHIPPED!

Edited by sheerider11

A 4mm Cub setup right would spank this pile of junk on the street or in the sand. That is not opinion, that is FACT.

If this bike has been up to 150mph numerous times, where is the video? Talk is cheap, I want to see video of it going 150 mph.

And no, that is not a Banshee.