R1 powered banshee

ramairformula

It started off as a banshee and is still all banshee besides the motor, if you put a 454 in a dodge neon it's still a dodge neon right?

And like I said I don't know how far the speedo is off at those speeds but the speedo is only off 4 mph at 70 mph

LIKE I SAID I've seen the speedo reach 160 mph and yes it's scary when your going that fast and you don't know what's going to happen but

I'll still prove any of u guys wrong it's 160HP on a banshee no one else can say that unless they also have a rocket motor on their bike,

I bet no one has a banshee on here that will keep up to mine on the road, put up or shut up

wasnt that hard to fine

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This bike runs with and out performs some newer 600cc bikes, when you show me a

Quad that can run with a 07 stock r6 and be quicker than it out of the hole I'll be impressed idc

What any of you banshee guys have to say I also have a 06 banshee that SITS IN THE GARAGE

Because its NOTHING like the power of this bike

I'll do better than that, how about a Hayabusa. That was our quad, now if you don't believe it. Well there's a second video with the same results.

Pretty cool quad in it's own right but what do you expect....show up on arguably the coolest Banshee site and diss a crapload of longtime contributing members while trying to sell your shit without an eBay Final Value Fee.

http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/performancedata/122_0108_pdataresults/index.html confirms that your motor puts out a respectable 137HP. Respectable for a modern 750 that is. My '05 ZX10r lays down 170HP, but I have a good one...

The reason your speedo shows you going so fast is that it reads off the countershaft. Those wheels have a lot less roll out than the 190/50/17 rear wheel that was original for the bike. I'd estimate you are going less than 3/4 whatever your speedometer reads....

But I'm sure you know that since based on your written prose, you sir are a rocket scientist and have already considered that probability.

Funny how it takes a motor twice the size to get close to the performance of a decent lightly modded Banshee.

Good luck on your sale, DoucheNozzle.