Just so I get some more opinions...

xtankx

I had the same problem when I did the idle screws, didn't take enough off the body. Do you have nuts or springs on the screws? Choke plunger has a flat washer type thing on the bottom.

On the idle screws, there's the nut that holds the screw in place.... I could loose it and use a spring.....

I haven't touch to choke plunger yet BUT, can I remove it without having any issues like, gas flowing out.... (I plan on putting the petcock on off before doing it)...

Thanks for help Larry

Just unscrew the 12mm "nut" right under knob and jently pull it out. Use a couple Q-tips to give the seat a swirlie, look at the bottom closely, and I think there's an O-ring on the shaft. :cheers::jesterlaugh:

Alright, couldn't put some time on my Banshee this week and today I took off the choke plunger, cleaned it out and changed the oring.... Now, seems like it will just NOT IDLE cause of the screws. I know of a shop where I live that sells the longer screw + spring kit... I might just go for that.

So for now, engine starts, warms up and idle goes so low that motor stops.

What's next :P?

Thanks for help everybody!

yes the idle screws are most of your prob. as said before,file the carb body at the threads so your idle screw will sit in the bore further raising the slide more to give idle. if your orings/cap o rings were bad you would have a lean condition and wouldnt be fouling plugs. you also shouldnt be running the bilke at idle for extended periods of time. if you switch the plug wire to the opposite side will the right side foul?? is your pick up and both "poles" on the outside of flywheel clean and no corrosion?? why are you running 9 heat range plugs??? 40:1 fuel mix is a richer air/fuel mix, tho it doesnt explain why one side is fouling and not the other, esp the pto side. try ngk b8es plugs too. my shee does NOT like resistor plugs and i have never had a cdi or electrical issue due to running a non-resistor plug. you're probably fouling because its idling too low to stay running.

Today is a really fresh day out here (about 2 degrees farenheit) so I don't know if it contributed to this BUT....

I've been able to idle the bike for a good 15-20 minutes without fouling any plugs... Beetween that 20 minutes, I went down the street twice to give it some and never fouled a plug...

What I did? I replaced the carburetor cap rubber seals that were ripped and cut and put up some new ones I made out of a bicycle tube.

Also volcano, I'll look into those b8es plugs you are talking about. Thanks for advice. I'll also get some longer screws for idle adjustement.

Now, we'll see if it last! Thanks for help!

Frank