shearer shitty chrome

gangstahic

Yep that is pretty much nothing new. I havent herd of any complaints lately. Suposedly they were better. Same thing for CPI, but havent herd any complaints in a while ethire.

There are a lot of people selling these pipes who claim or throw the "Show Chrome" term around. Some may very well be others are not. So you have to go to a reputable seller in order to garuntee your really getting it. That is why I recomend Cascade Innovations. Yes you pay for it but it is truely very nice chrome.

Here is my Cascade CPI's. They still look like this.

100_2148.jpg

Radar racing go fuck urself this is why forums getting annoying hardons like u providing nothing but frustrationn u deserved to get punched in the head....well I called matt he's gnna replace them no problem its a mistake that happens not his fault I guess cally chromes not the best quality perhaps bc of chemical restrictions....I called cascade they dnt deal w shearers nemore for a number of reasons nor will they chrome them....and shearers r offered in chrome? Its a double nickel finish with a coat of chrome plating that's what u get it looks good as long as there's no flaking etc.

I called cascade they dnt deal w shearers nemore for a number of reasons nor will they chrome them....

I didnt realize that. Guess the build quality wasnt worth it for them to do it any more. By the time you spend fixing bad fitment pipe, leaks, and have to strip and rechrome a pipe due to bad build quality from the mfg it probably wasnt worth their time.