Still in crate 1986 Honda ATC 250R

amstall

you guys have no idea how serious some 250r owners are.

there are tons of 250rs out there that have been kept like rare sports cars with the nubs still on the original tires.

Funny thing is a stock 89 banshee clean as a whistle original top end is almost worthless were as a stock 89 250r in mint shape original top end is worth more then heavily modified bikes.

I have seen more then a couple mint 250r go for $6000+. stock 250r plastic in mint condition is worth over a $1000.

its a different story when new stuff doesn't exist anymore and good clean stuff is hard to find.

That is just rediculus to spend that much on a fucking 3 wheeler or anything you don't even use for that matter??

I would have to drive it.

Someone with money should buy it video assembly the smash it and out the whole video online so these collectors see how dumb this is..!!

I remember this being on Ebay about a year ago, bidding hit over 50K and reserve was never reached. Some other guy then put up and 88 and 89 TRX up for sale. He had both of them assembled in his house, brand new never ran. Still had the original dealer tags hanging from the handlebars!! He would go from a Buy It Now of 75K one day, then 150K the next, then back down to 85K. No one ever bit, though!!!!