Sand hauler paddles

JDP421

They are a knock off but they are a fine tire. A few of my buddies run them and they work just fine for the bikes that are around that hp range.

• 2 weeks later...

I have them mounted already . But I'm going to dumont and I'm just hoping these paddles give my bike wat it needs performance wise . I dont wanna loose any power on the hills

Where did you get these paddles at and how much were they? My brother in law just got his banshee ported by Kevin (HJR) and needs some haulers but is short on cash. Let me know!

Where did you get these paddles at and how much were they? My brother in law just got his banshee ported by Kevin (HJR) and needs some haulers but is short on cash. Let me know!

Ebay, $149 for a set of two tires. 21x12x8, 8 paddle.

Free shipping I believe, last time I looked at them

They are comperable to a 20" 8 blade hauler. Definately not what youd want with an extanded swingarm on any bike but if you arent extended they are good tires.

what difference does it make if the swing arm is extended or not ? i have a +4 swing arm(servel 4mill 421cc) extreme 10 blade and also edge 8 blade but have not tried them yet as i am still building my bike.

Dont buy them the Paddles come off real easy. I had them in the past and had to have two sets replaced under there warranty. I ended selling the second set brand new to a buddy of mine. They are junk, just get Skat Trak and be happy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I sent them a email through ebay about the tires, I asked a few questions about the paddles coming off, they said there original batch from there supplier gave them some problems, but haven't had any issues in quit some time now.

Also, I was reading through there feedback and noticed some people were paying 120.00 shipped, I ask about that also and they said to put in a offer for 120.00 and they will accept.

120.00 shipped seems like a great deal if these paddles are holding up.

Joe