My prediction thread for Dumbshit's EFI project

I just want to recap some thoughs.

This driftbanshee kid claims he has 3 engineering degrees, is a qualified mechanic and has race cars.... but asks a stupid question "Do I need to jet when I put an exhaust on my banshee?"

Then this kid says "I have no care to run EFI, I don't even run EFI on my car" later on he runs EFI on his race and street cars.

Claims he can make an EFI kit for a banshee for $500, someone offers to pay him $1000 each for 5, but won't do it.

Has a stupid sig that say "sent from yo mumma's white vinyl lounge"

Says this but was the one that opened his mouth about building a $500 EFI kit and hasn't given 1 piece of info about said kit.

Am I the only one that things this kid is really 12?

I see you still can't read and continue to twist my words but whatever dude! Good luck to you!

sent from yo mumma's white vinyl lounge

How am I twisting you words. You said "i have no care to run EFI. I dont even run efi on my car." You later on said "However I did speak to my mate at adaptronic who build my ecu's for my race and street cars"

You said you don't care to run EFI and you don't on your car. but now you run EFI on your race and street cars. Normally when one says they don't run care to run EFI and don't even run one on there car, it doesn't mean, well I do run EFI on my race and street cars. There is no twisting your roads, it is just your dumbass back pedaling.

Also you claim to make a kit for $500, someone offered you doubled that price for 5 kits, only a $2500 profit which is double your invest. In the business world, this is called a no brainier, Why wouldn't you want to make an easy $2500?

Ur right i did say I don't run it on my car but your narrow mind assumes I only have one...

At no point did I say I would make one for $500 what I did say is there a kits for $500 that could be made to work, just like 4 stroke system could be..

Need to get your facts right.

sent from yo mumma's white vinyl lounge

• 2 weeks later...

ZillaFreak : (16 April 2014 - 02:55 PM) i am close, just need to go work on it sometime, been super busy with work and kid and starting up a side business

Project was put on hold because Nick had a baby..

He had a baby, not an anchor. Vid of running EFI Bangshee is only proof needed

Edited by Larry's Shee