My prediction thread for Dumbshit's EFI project

I hope to see it done, after riding Evans in 10 degree weather I realized all the money/time would be worth it if you had the knowledge and a lot of know how. He will be dynoing my truck on the 18th zilla, ill tell him to just send you his bike I don't think he rides it anymore.

Maybe the reality isn't that he CAN'T do it……..

Maybe the issue is he $$$Can't $$$ do it.

If YOU had $2700 to spend would you build an EFI system?…..or a ported 10 mill Cub top end and crank?

Just saying….

• Like 2

SHIT I bought an 09' YFZ450R for $2800……..IT ALREADY HAS EFI.  :jesterlaugh: Guess I did pay $2700 for an EFI system.   :whoa:   :rotflmao:    

Maybe the reality isn't that he CAN'T do it……..

Maybe the issue is he $$$Can't $$$ do it.

If YOU had $2700 to spend would you build an EFI system?…..or a ported 10 mill Cub top end and crank?

Just saying….

SHIT I bought an 09' YFZ450R for $2800……..IT ALREADY HAS EFI. :jesterlaugh: Guess I did pay $2700 for an EFI system. :whoa::rotflmao:

And considering there are efi systems for $500 already to convert 2 stroke I'm sure they could be made to work aswell cutting that cost on half likely...

sent from yo mumma's white vinyl lounge

And considering there are efi systems for $500 already to convert 2 stroke I'm sure they could be made to work aswell cutting that cost on half likely...

OK, you can settle down now. So far you haven't even shown you can MODIFY a bike. <_<

You paid good money for a bone stock bike brand new. (Hey some fool always has too.  :shrugani: )

Of the parts you paid for from the factory……My top bike uses the cases (Modded), trans (Modded), brake calipers and master cylinders, steering stem bearings, seat foam, pan and latch, 6 factory nut/bolts, CDI and flywheel.

So slow your roll. You're a little fresh on the scene to be throwing elbows. Stop trying so hard. If it's as easy as YOU make it out to be……for under $500 YOU could Buy/Engineer/Design your way to legend status here. Go for it.   :clap: The clock starts NOW…….    ;)

OK, you can settle down now. So far you haven't even shown you can MODIFY a bike. <_<

You paid good money for a bone stock bike brand new. (Hey some fool always has too. :shrugani: )

Of the parts you paid for from the factory……My top bike uses the cases (Modded), trans (Modded), brake calipers and master cylinders, steering stem bearings, seat foam, pan and latch, 6 factory nut/bolts, CDI and flywheel.

So slow your roll. You're a little fresh on the scene to be throwing elbows. Stop trying so hard. If it's as easy as YOU make it out to be……for under $500 YOU could Buy/Engineer/Design your way to legend status here. Go for it. :clap: The clock starts NOW……. ;)

So what if I bought brand new! That was coz I can and I'd rather that...I'm about to buy another one, rather than buy some flogged out one any day! Just look at the threads on here about 2nd hand purchases alone

I'm not trying hard at all but a simple search will tell you there are systems out there. BME have one for $500 us with everything and as stated I'm not going to waste my time either. All I ever stated was use a system that was already there but apparently the arrogance of you Americans can't fathom that.....

I bet his is talking about this garbage Ecotrons kit.

The 400-800cc kit wont wont.

The small 2-stroke kit wont work. http://www.ecotrons.com/products/2_stroke_small_engine_fuel_injection_kit

Kit cost $399, and it isn't even complete. Still missing a ton of parts and work.

Nothing from HGT will work either, Richard said he could get me a cheap kit for $900 and it wasn't complete either. And they have zero clues about a banshee motor, they work on little mopeds.

There is nothing on the market that as far as EFI conversion for a banshee that will work well for $500.

Just like a 4 stroke system won't either but you have already been proven wrong there too..

So what if I bought brand new! That was coz I can and I'd rather that...I'm about to buy another one, rather than buy some flogged out one any day! Just look at the threads on here about 2nd hand purchases alone

I'm not trying hard at all but a simple search will tell you there are systems out there. BME have one for $500 us with everything and as stated I'm not going to waste my time either. All I ever stated was use a system that was already there but apparently the arrogance of you Americans can't fathom that.....

All those sperm and you were the fastest one!? SMFH.

Fuck you're dumb

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If you are so great and can build a $500 EFI system for a banshee, than why not do it and sell them for a profit? You could make money easily. My guess is that you can't.

Maybe you should learn to read...what I said is there are systems already available for $500 that could also be made to work at half the cost of your 2k unfinished system