New BansheeHQ Design

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just goes along with the graffiti theme. I wasn't going for any particular brand look. Just something different.

It's cool, just reminded me of that, think it was Jr high when it was popular...

What about making the letters out of parts, like nuts and bolts, pipes, swingers, wheels..

Even further... Jds outta some grills, steller outta some swingers/arms... Something like that. Their specialty?

Edited by Banshee Chad

309090_607133219081_108001394_32591125_838224908_n.jpg

This one is probably the one I like the most but none of them really catch my eye, I just dont think its my style but others may like it. The one thing I noticed is the "BHQ" really stands out but for someone who knows nothing about the site, they would have no clue what it stands for. If it was me I would try to make the "BansheeHQ.COM" stand out more than the "BHQ" as it is more informative

The way you have the sponsors laid out looks pretty cool but a few of the fonts are kinda tough to read. Keep up the good work :cheers:

Edited by RC418

I agree with RC. I actually really like the shirts I think they are cool but I think the bansheehq needs to be easier to read. I like the red and black and the black and green I think they look bad ass but I think people need to be able to read the bansheehq part easy and writen the way it is I think they would have a hard time figuring out what it says.

I agree with RC. I actually really like the shirts I think they are cool but I think the bansheehq needs to be easier to read. I like the red and black and the black and green I think they look bad ass but I think people need to be able to read the bansheehq part easy and writen the way it is I think they would have a hard time figuring out what it says.

Remember, you're looking at a small picture of the design. The actual back will be 12"x12". I don't think anyone will have any trouble making it out when the BansheeHQ.com will be 11" wide and a couple inches tall.

That is true Tyler it will be much bigger than we are seeing here. I like the design I thik it is cool. I would buy a few.