500 outlaw wanna race

BansheeBoy96

Hey sorry extreme mx flat trac tt riders I didn't mean to break your hearts by the misunderstanding obviously my tank won't perform thru a scramble u fuck tard but id roast ur $6000 banshee on the quarter and then pul ur shit thru the mud when ur buried up to ur knees. I'm by far a pro mx rider and I don't race professionally but I do make guys like u walk away with their tail between their legs when I make their 700 4 stroke or 421 2 smoker look like that kazuuma falcon 90 cc u got in ur shed and I enjoy tearin up the coal hills and taking long trail rides thru shit ur banshee would neved see

Sorry man, that doesn't prove anything to me. 1. I know if we race in a straight line it would be REAL close. 2. It takes a lot more skill to come up on a blind water break, hit said water break wide open, and land it all while having a hairpin corner flying downhill than to race someone in a straight line shifting through gears. Besides, the lighter weight of my banshee coupled with more appropriate off road gear ratios I can assure you I will stay with you down a track. You have failed to impress us. Go back to trail riding fag.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey sorry extreme mx flat trac tt riders I didn't mean to break your hearts by the misunderstanding obviously my tank won't perform thru a scramble u fuck tard but id roast ur $6000 banshee on the quarter and then pul ur shit thru the mud when ur buried up to ur knees. I'm by far a pro mx rider and I don't race professionally but I do make guys like u walk away with their tail between their legs when I make their 700 4 stroke or 421 2 smoker look like that kazuuma falcon 90 cc u got in ur shed and I enjoy tearin up the coal hills and taking long trail rides thru shit ur banshee would neved see

Yea but at the end of day your rig is still a banshee. Guarentee I can go everywhere you go. Dont care if you have a BB chevy in that shit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Guy called me yesterday wanting to race said he has a polaris out little motor work wanting to race my ported 370cc Banshee......I Dont know much bout the 500 outlaw are they a threat or what I Havent heard about them being fast at all anybody race one what u guys think should i go head n tuck his tail or what.......

my buddy had a 500 outlaw with a few goodies and my 450 had pipe,jetting,filter and would eat him and my shee eats my 450 so you should have no problem. Oops didn't notice it was an old ass post wtf? Edited by CruelSoul

there's not one bike around here (NEPA) thathas even been a challange iv smoked banshees ,raptor 700's, my brothers east coast atv hendrix racing kfx450r...and iv raced everything from street to dirt drag, oval drift tracks, coal banks...and the best part is I can go from whoopin up on a raptor to swampin thru the mudbogs...hell I've pulled out a grizzly 700 buried with my 1500 lb winch attachment..after I smoke ur 421 on the strip ill change tires and go for a 6 hr trail ride without re fueling so keep talkin trash how many banshees you know can straight bear over a set of train tracks that a lot of 4wds can't drive over

is this a joke or is this clown for real i know this is a old thread but i just read it and nearly pissed my pants... bike runs like a turd i know a few guys in pa that will eat u alive and will outclimb u anyday hey my motor shud be done shortly its only a drag ported stock cyl 4 mil ill run you i ride treverton and my bike wont be making a 100 hp if you evan beat me it wont be by much the way you ran your mouth you shud smoke me but i gurantee if u evan do beat me it wont be by much

Exactly! I pride myself in knowing that the 13 years I have been a member here I have not had ONE useful post, nor helped anyone out in any way, shape, or form. I deserve some sort of fucking award dont I!

You are a LIAR! you sold me a perfectly good set of VF2 reeds that I love and use to this day! No award for you.... LMAO