**2011 BansheeHQ Ride at Little Sahara, OK**

OK guys, here is the deal.

Craig Burgess (Rotax Raptor) has put together a raffle for some parts that were donated by various companies for the BansheeHQ Ride. 100% of the proceeds will go to a Breast Cancer Awareness foundation in the name of BansheeHQ. This is a chance for BansheeHQ and its members to give back to something not related to riding Banshees. Craig came to me with the idea a couple weeks ago and I must say he has compiled a nice list of parts to be raffled off. We are still waiting to hear back from some vendors but as of right now, here is what we have for sure:

1. Toomey T-5 pipes and silencers

2. V-Force 3 reeds

3. Direct Drive lockup and cover

Stay tuned for the specifics on buying raffle tickets for these items and possibly some more that were donated by these companies specifically for this ride. We hope that they will entice some guys to help with the cause while also being entered to win some awesome parts. And again, 100% of the proceeds will go to the organization.

Rockymountain ATV has also donated ten $10 gift certificates that will be given away for various things over the weekend. These include but are not limited to:

1. Person who does something really stupid

2. Worst wreck

3. Winning some drag races

4. Winner of a grudge race

5. Drunkest person

6. Fastest bike

7. Slowest bike

8. WHATEVER WE SEE FIT TO GIVE A CERTIFICATE OUT FOR!!!

So basically, come and have a good time and know that at any time during the weekend you might be winning something just for being at the right place at the right time.

More details to follow!

Thanks for posting this Tyler.

I just thought it would be fun to have a way to get people together and possibly win something.

Stuart Toomey of Toomey racing has committed to send US a set of T5s, Direct Drive has already sent a lockout and cover, Moto Tassinari has sent v-Force 3s and Rocky Mountain atv has sent some gift cards and some other trinkets. Hopefully I'll have some other companies come through by then.

This is not about making money, its about having fun and getting everyone together. I think by buying a raffle ticket, or 20, it will give everyone a fair chance of winning something.

Next year we can donate the money to another organization..

Can't wait tosses every one and throw some sand.

I just thought it would be fun to have a way to get people together and possibly win something.

Stuart Toomey of Toomey racing has committed to send US a set of T5s, Direct Drive has already sent a lockout and cover, Moto Tassinari has sent v-Force 3s and Rocky Mountain atv has sent some gift cards and some other trinkets. Hopefully I'll have some other companies come through by then.

This is not about making money, its about having fun and getting everyone together. I think by buying a raffle ticket, or 20, it will give everyone a fair chance of winning something.

Next year I have a suggestion for a charity. Its called Neuroblastoma, its a childhood cancer. My wife and I like to contribute to Cooks Children Hospital.

This is a cool deal. We need some way to recognize these guys for donating this stuff too

I was going to talk to Don and Lance when I get there. I don't know if he would know me by name as much as he would recognize me by face.

Talk to Mike, the dyno guy, first. He's a cool guy and might be able to talk them into donating something.

Maybe try the girls at the shirt shop too, I'm sure they might donate a few extra t-shirts.