suspension re fab

SNT

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, dude for a young fella you are kick ass at what you do. Fast turn around with a solid mechanical understanding. I can seriously say if you found a way to make a jig and made a weld on kit like the sub frame guys, you would have a steady demand. Hell every one criticizes people for wanting to rework the frame for moto, but look how many drag guys chop their shit up. Can't believe there aren't shops doing this. You friggin killed it, and as soon as you get it dialed I'd be willing to get mine done if you were lookin for cash.

Billybobby, you would have pictures of that magazine cover queen, with its outlaw frame and efi. LMAO! That thing is titties. I would sell my soul to own that thing.

Thanks man. Yeah if you ask my wife I did sell my soul to get it but it's been well worth it.

SNT you fix up the back end as well and get the kinks ironed out I would get my wife's 02 done. If you do head out for a dune trip hit me up I would like to see that frame put to the test.

Edited by billybobby

you guys think people will buy this? ive put 3 tanks of gas threw the bike since i built the front end and all i gotta say is its fucken sweet!!! havent broke anything yet. handles nice rides a little choppy if your going slow but te faster you go the smoother it is. but the back shock is not so good.

Check the girls on banshee's thread Loco. headbang.gif

Hope your axle arrives quickly and safely Jake, customs can be sketchy from what I've heard. Snap some pics once you get it on!

Thanks man. Ill post a video of the banshee in action after the weekend and I just posted pictures of my grilfriend on the banshee

yeah it was fun! ive been driven it lots. nothing has cracked or broken yet. its nice to build something that works. over the winter ill rip it apart and powder coat the frame. maybe get some pipes and fullbore plastic or voltric. im thinking white plastic and white seat the chassis all gloss black