35mm intakes

barahonapr

A thick billit one with a built in cross over. It will move the carbs up and back so the LH carb bowl wont hit the clutch arm.

Mine is a Boss Racing. White Knuckel also makes a good one. You can replace the intake boots for $15 when need bee.

100_2085.jpg

100_2089.jpg

100_2091.jpg

100_2097.jpg

BossIntake2.jpg

Edited by jbooker82

Matoon Machine

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/YAMAHA-BANSHEE-INTAKE-MANIFOLD-34-36MM-/320744283846?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4aadd95ec6

I believe FAST's intake is a White Knuckle intake. It has the cross hairs in it. It is supose to keep air flowing straight thus increase the intake velocity. They also have a round hole so they would match up to V Force 3's much better. I would port or open up the plasic insert in VForce 3's so they were the same size as the intake's round opening.

http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=190

INTAKES.JPG

The square intake might better suit Vforce 2's. I run V Force 3's with cascade's reed stuffers / retainers. They allow you to remove the plastic insert and have a big square opening.

http://67.199.65.66/cascade_innovations/newlook/store/store_View.cfm?STORE_AREA_ID=13&store_dept_id=83

V-FORCE%20STUFFERS-corner.jpg

Is there much of a gain to be had here? I run a boss billet 1 piece thats the circle to match up to my vforce 3's

any intake you can find that DOSENT have that stupid ass built in crossover bullshit. also intakes that use real mikuni carb boots instead of the cheap ass chinese knock off gurantee'd to crack out bullshit.

i dont quite know why the junk costs more than the nice stuff.. i personally like the trinity intakes. yes i said trinity. no boost tube no cracked boots easy to port match to reeds built with nice alluminum and tilted corectly to clear the clutch arm most of the time..

also any other 2 piece intake works great as well UPP's are nice. and reasonable. there is a guy on sleeze bay out of arizona that has a nice timing plate and also sells intakes those look decent as well.

any intake you can find that DOSENT have that stupid ass built in crossover bullshit. also intakes that use real mikuni carb boots instead of the cheap ass chinese knock off gurantee'd to crack out bullshit.

What is wrong with a built in crossover. Mine has genuine Mikuni boots, and doesnt leak. I did yamabond it just in case. You can buy genuine mikuni boots from dennis kirk for 15 bucks or so. If any thing it acts as a girdle.

I my banshee originally came with UPP intakes and 34mm PJ's and the carb had to be tilted so the clutch arm wouldn't hit the carb drain / plug. It looked like the perviouse owner bent the lever down and ground down the drain plug as well.

Edited by jbooker82

So cam are u saying that the FAST ones or chariot ones aren't any good? Just wondering because I don't want to buy them then have them mess up in a couple rides ya know.

Our intakes can be used with or without the crossover plate unlike others available for sale. We use Mikuni boots and provide new gaskets and hardware. You do not need to use yamabond or anything under our boots.