Wheels that will last

Zwiser

The only benefits beadlocks have is being able to run low pressure, and no worries about the tire popping off the wheel. If you get dual beadlocks, you do not have to worry about using a bunch of tools to change out a tire. A simple ratchet will do. Single beadlocks you still have to use a tire tool to break the bead and pull the tire off the back half of the rim. The non-beadlock are fine for rec use. They are tuff.

Also, some hipers come in sections. If 1 half breaks, you can replace that part.

I run G force XC wheels on my MX quad. I doubt you will bend one if I cant. They are also very inexpensive.

http://www.rockymoun...4&colorAttr=455

the g-force look-price are decent ,are they really that tuff? . i run the 10+5 on the front. what the best size rear rims? for trails? thanks 4 any info

these were the ones i was looking at before i started this thread.

idk if i want to drop the big bucks right now for a set of hipers, as im saving some money for a winter build now.

I have bent Douglas red and blue, T9's, Baja's, and stockers. All were new rims, and not cheap. The trails I ride are full of huge rocks, creek beds, and trees. Hipers are the only rims I have not bent or broken. The ones I got were used and about 2 years old. Paid 350 for all 4 on YFZcentral. Check out MX sites, you will find a cheap set.

I have bent Douglas red and blue, T9's, Baja's, and stockers. All were new rims, and not cheap. The trails I ride are full of huge rocks, creek beds, and trees. Hipers are the only rims I have not bent or broken. The ones I got were used and about 2 years old. Paid 350 for all 4 on YFZcentral. Check out MX sites, you will find a cheap set.

Same here. Hipers are the only ones I've never been able to destroy. I've even flipped the 450 end over end down some pretty big hills and the wheels were fine, unlike the rest of the bike. :rotflmao: