Wheels that will last

Zwiser

I'd like to see what terrain you guys are riding to be bending wheels in the first place. I've been over some extremely rough stuff and never once have I even had a mere thought of bending a wheel.

I can tell you it has nothing to do with air pressure. It is also not from jumping or anything like that. The trails I ride in are mostly 4x4's areas. It is mainly from catching the side of a big rock that do most of the damage. It will bend the lip really easy.

My t9's bent from hitting a log in the middle of the trail in 4th gear pinned. My Baja's bent from the outside ring catching a tree root sticking out the side of the trial. That was also a pretty bad wreck. My elbow was not right for about a year.

My hipers will catch big rocks, and they just absorb all the force b/c they are soft. They will scratch, and chip some, but not bend.

I pretty much only ride the dunes any more. Sick of beating the shit out of my body and bike. lol

I can tell you it has nothing to do with air pressure. It is also not from jumping or anything like that. The trails I ride in are mostly 4x4's areas. It is mainly from catching the side of a big rock that do most of the damage. It will bend the lip really easy.

My t9's bent from hitting a log in the middle of the trail in 4th gear pinned. My Baja's bent from the outside ring catching a tree root sticking out the side of the trial. That was also a pretty bad wreck. My elbow was not right for about a year.

My hipers will catch big rocks, and they just absorb all the force b/c they are soft. They will scratch, and chip some, but not bend.

I pretty much only ride the dunes any more. Sick of beating the shit out of my body and bike. lol

I think you just pointed out the answer to all of the problems here. You can't expect any wheel to hold up to riding on 4x4 trails in 4th gear all out and admittedly beating the shit out of your body and bike all while having a pretty bad wreck. If the HiPers hold up then that's all good and stuff but I would think you could also back down a bit on the style of riding. I ride primarily 4x4 stuff too with a ton of rocks and logs all over the place and as I said above I have never even thought about my wheels bending. It may happen on the next ride I go on but I guess after reading this I'm not your typical sport quad rider. I came from that Sportsman down below and you can't haul the mail too much on one of those things or you'll start breaking stuff because it's so heavy. Granted the Banshee is half the weight and twice the power but I think because of that it's holding up extremely well given the fact that I ride the exact same trails as I did on the Sportsman. Unless you've got unlimited funds or a wheel sponsor you guys just need to slow the hell down if you want your stuff to last a while lmao.