Vito's

Buckwheat

i bet if viteos became a site sponsor people would change their minds like trinityracing. Just because their not doesn't mean its not done right, their are plenty of builders out their that are not bhq site sponsors and do a damn good job.i have a viteo +4 mill 110 rods crank that i been running hard for last 2 1/2 yrs,without any problems. Plus everybody complains about their plating on their cylinders but they changed it. They don't plate them anymore.

for a stock motor,vitos superstock pistons are no shit ass dyno horsepower.made by wiseco with vitos design.i loved them when my bike was stock.never had a bad experience with vitos parts.pistons were very nice and ran like a mofo.

i bet if viteos became a site sponsor people would change their minds like trinityracing. Just because their not doesn't mean its not done right, their are plenty of builders out their that are not bhq site sponsors and do a damn good job.i have a viteo +4 mill 110 rods crank that i been running hard for last 2 1/2 yrs,without any problems. Plus everybody complains about their plating on their cylinders but they changed it. They don't plate them anymore.

I actually had a good experience with them and their customer service. It's just that the crank failed two times in less than two months and that kind of irritated me. They did fix it the first time and sent it back free of charge and shipping, but the second time we said fuck it and scrapped the whole motor.

i understand that, but seems like anytime their name is brought up everybody is soo quick to say their stuff is junk when they never even tried them. They are just going off what they read here from one or two people. I'm not saying they are the best, but everybody has a problem here and there. But for some of bhq member that post they are junk or go to a site sponsor and do it right the first time is B/S. If you want to recommed a site sponsor then do it but don't bad mouth somthing you never tried.Personaaly i would have went to a site sponsor when doing my motor, but i wasn't a member here or even knew about the BHQ so i went with their +4 110 rods. I been running it now going on 3yrs. no problems at all.Plus they have great custmer service.

Those cylinders arent very good they had a good idea but the final product isnt anywhere near what they should be. I'd rather but a good set of used proven cylinders or just spend $800 or 1000 on a serval or cub cylinder and actually have a badass motor instead of trying to spend a few hundred less and have plating peel off after one ride and not get the extra 15HP that $300 would have gotten me. Get the real stuff and not the cheap chinese knockoff.

Those cylinders arent very good they had a good idea but the final product isnt anywhere near what they should be. I'd rather but a good set of used proven cylinders or just spend $800 or 1000 on a serval or cub cylinder and actually have a badass motor instead of trying to spend a few hundred less and have plating peel off after one ride and not get the extra 15HP that $300 would have gotten me. Get the real stuff and not the cheap chinese knockoff.

they DON'T plate their cylinder anymore for that reason.

I have ran and still run Vito's parts on my bike, & I am not entirely happy. Their stuff is average with the exception of a few parts, but none of their parts will put you ahead of the pack (period)

I currently run their big bore sleeves in my motor, but it took a helluva lotta work over the last few engine builds to get them to perform. Their kit is honestly not really worth the money and that is by the math/ benifits ratio not my opinion. What you get are sleeves, gaskets, and CAST pistons. Now you need to have them put in, port matched, cylinders decked, and then there is the accompanied head work. Or buy a cool head and domes.

Regardless of what big bore sleeve kit you use that will be the required process, wich is quite costly in comparison to the benefits of a $300/400 port job. Power gains are marginal, and not to mention my motor is just a cunt hair better then any site sponsors off the shelf dune ports, and I have spent a shit ton more time and money on mine.

If you do go with the big bore, you need to either run a stock head that is rechambered, or an aftermarket (BIG BORE) head from wicked or trinity. Not a Pro design, Vito's, or Noss. Reason being that eventually the motor will go, and it will need to be bored. Once you take standard domes and stretch them past 68mm they become un reliable and they will grenade or fry o rings due to the ultra thin structural material. Thus the need for a head set up for large domes.

I've got a vitos undercover cylinder 421 and it's been amazing to me. Been running it for about 2 years now and the nikasil still looks great. No real port work done to it just got my domes cut for it. The motor stays with the "proven" 4 mil cubs around here. Junk?