Neighbours dont like my banshee...

JUST WHAT WE NEED, ANOTHER DUMDASS WITH A LOUD BIKE GIVING US A BAD NAME. Here in the US we are fighting land closure because the people don't like our loud bikes riding near their homes even though the riding area was there before their home. It is not fair, but that is the way our government works. You might want to invest in a set of Cascade CSFX silencers, then your bike will be QUIET.

I hate people like you. You think your so high and mighty and that everyone is trying to ruin something for you. Liberals like you are the reason we have stupid laws. Keep your stupid fuckin opinions like this one to yourself you sound like a shithead

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's because you registered a sport ATV as a farm vehicle and thats the reason you think you are justified in riding on the road. Everyone in the US could do the same (although your transportation laws sound much more relaxed) because farm vehicles are allowed on the road, but guess what, we enjoy riding and we want to look like responsible users so that we can continue riding for many, many years.

You are legally able to ride on the road because of a loop hole, and you are stupid enough to push your luck. Quit trying to bother the people you live next to. You are making us all look bad.

Quit crying like a bitch, " you make me look bad". You make yourself look bad enough. People like you are the ones who call the cops. Fucking hypocrite.

Damn why is everyone getting so worked up over petty sh*t. I see from both point of views. When you have neighbors it is common courtesy to keep shit quiet, whether its a bike or a car. I'm lucky to say that both my neighbors are atv enthusiasts so they don't mind when I have my bike or car idling. But again common courtesy, I don't be revving the crappy out of it.

Edited by FrankieSquid

I hate people like you. You think your so high and mighty and that everyone is trying to ruin something for you. Liberals like you are the reason we have stupid laws. Keep your stupid fuckin opinions like this one to yourself you sound like a shithead

I am not high and mighty, I am a poor dirt farmer that works very hard for everything I have. I don't think everyone is trying to ruin things for me, I know that right now we have a MAJOR dune closure that we are fighting to stop because the people that live near the dunes don't like the loud bikes, both 2 and 4 stroke. I am not a liberal, I am VERY conservative. My expierence has been that it is the liberals that like the loud pipes. Because of all the people that think loud pipes are cool I had to buy Cascade silencers to get my bike down to 93 decibles so I can legally ride in the dunes that I have been going to for over 20 years. My original point was if this guy's bike is too loud then he needs to do something about it, whether it is repacking his silencers or buying some different ones that are quieter.

I am not high and mighty, I am a poor dirt farmer that works very hard for everything I have. I don't think everyone is trying to ruin things for me, I know that right now we have a MAJOR dune closure that we are fighting to stop because the people that live near the dunes don't like the loud bikes, both 2 and 4 stroke. I am not a liberal, I am VERY conservative. My expierence has been that it is the liberals that like the loud pipes. Because of all the people that think loud pipes are cool I had to buy Cascade silencers to get my bike down to 93 decibles so I can legally ride in the dunes that I have been going to for over 20 years. My original point was if this guy's bike is too loud then he needs to do something about it, whether it is repacking his silencers or buying some different ones that are quieter.

Honestly i have tried to keep the noise down, iv checked my packing and its pretty much new. i have paul turner mids and fat boy2 exhuasts are these louder then any other pipes? Id love to be able to go and buy new pipes but as it is iv had to save for awhile to be able to buy the bike in the 1st place and dont have the money to spend out just to please some busy body. As far as i know there isnt a limit to how loud it should be, i went down the police station three times yesterday to speak to the police that came knocking but they wer busy and didnt get back to me. So i had another copper come listen to it outside the station and he said he could see how people would moan with just me kicking it over and idling. That was my point i was trying to make to them that im not being an ass or using the street as a race track its just the way it sounds.

Besides having a lil rant my point in posting was to find out where i stand, yea i was being a bit childish getting the ump and reving it up more but i was rageing lol. Chilled out alil now and i think the best thing for me to do is carry on as normal and not feul there fire but i wont be bending over backwards to try and keep them happy now. From what i gather its the woman that asked my to move round to the garage because the smoke now thinks im reving it up on perpos when i pass her house to the garage....

I wish i had some dunes to ride on man but where i live is pretty built up and theres no where your really allowed to ride off road besides im scared i'll break something off road and cant afford to repair it. It sounds to me like your legaly allowed to ride on the dunes but people close by are moaning and trying to stop that, pretty much in the same boat as me really??? So you should really have my back on it rather then jumping on my back for it? Im just trying to make the best of what i can whilst staying with in the laws ok i maybe bending em slightly but im not breaking em. Each to there own enjoy the dunes mate :cheers:

Honestly i have tried to keep the noise down, iv checked my packing and its pretty much new. i have paul turner mids and fat boy2 exhuasts are these louder then any other pipes? Id love to be able to go and buy new pipes but as it is iv had to save for awhile to be able to buy the bike in the 1st place and dont have the money to spend out just to please some busy body. As far as i know there isnt a limit to how loud it should be, i went down the police station three times yesterday to speak to the police that came knocking but they wer busy and didnt get back to me. So i had another copper come listen to it outside the station and he said he could see how people would moan with just me kicking it over and idling. That was my point i was trying to make to them that im not being an ass or using the street as a race track its just the way it sounds.

Besides having a lil rant my point in posting was to find out where i stand, yea i was being a bit childish getting the ump and reving it up more but i was rageing lol. Chilled out alil now and i think the best thing for me to do is carry on as normal and not feul there fire but i wont be bending over backwards to try and keep them happy now. From what i gather its the woman that asked my to move round to the garage because the smoke now thinks im reving it up on perpos when i pass her house to the garage....

I wish i had some dunes to ride on man but where i live is pretty built up and theres no where your really allowed to ride off road besides im scared i'll break something off road and cant afford to repair it. It sounds to me like your legaly allowed to ride on the dunes but people close by are moaning and trying to stop that, pretty much in the same boat as me really??? So you should really have my back on it rather then jumping on my back for it? Im just trying to make the best of what i can whilst staying with in the laws ok i maybe bending em slightly but im not breaking em. Each to there own enjoy the dunes mate :cheers:

Cascade silencers are around $300 and go right on your Paul Turner pipes. Your initial post sounded like a kid that was proud of his "fast because it is loud" bike and all that does is get ATV riders stereotyped as troublemakers. My point is that if more people tried to make their bikes quiet, we would have more places to ride without having to fight land closures. As for going off road, that is what banshees are made for, the US models even have stickers on them that say not to ride on paved roads.

X2..im from North Carolina & we ride all we want too at anytime. Hell some of the cops ride with us on the ROAD. Yes we get some complaints but it's nothing they can do about it. It's my bike & my land fuck you complainers.

Quit crying like a bitch, " you make me look bad". You make yourself look bad enough. People like you are the ones who call the cops. Fucking hypocrite.

X2....I hate a snitch....fucking cops without the badge.....The cops get the paycheck & the snitches get wheava comes to they ass.

Hell yes, if I see someone riding a quad on the road in an unsafe manner I call the police. People like you are a big problem for the OHV community. You are so narrow minded that you can't see the big picture. You have made two personal attacks in this thread, yet contributed nothing to the discussion. You flipped your shit and can't control your emotions like a 15 year old girl. You are a waste of space in this thread.

Also, it takes a big man to call someone a bitch over the internet, hiding behind your computer screen.

This is an INTERNET DISCUSSION. If you can't remain calm while participating in it you really some psychiatric help.

;)

I dont like people that think like you....Who are you to say whats driving a quad in a unsafe manner on the road. I bet you think like high speeds & wheelies are considered unsafe. Im glad you are not from my neighborhood & not because of you complaining to the cops but afraid of what might happen to you. let the cops do their job & you keep farming. (Ballers ball, farmers farm, racers race= PLEASE STAY IN YOUR LANE.) STOP SNITCHING!!!

the "public" sucks. i say fuck em' just rev the shit out of it. everyones a bunch of cry babys now-a-days, and im sick of it.

They just fucking haters man...do your thing.

Edited by 252wheelieking

Hell yes, if I see someone riding a quad on the road in an unsafe manner I call the police. People like you are a big problem for the OHV community. You are so narrow minded that you can't see the big picture. You have made two personal attacks in this thread, yet contributed nothing to the discussion. You flipped your shit and can't control your emotions like a 15 year old girl. You are a waste of space in this thread.

Also, it takes a big man to call someone a bitch over the internet, hiding behind your computer screen.

This is an INTERNET DISCUSSION. If you can't remain calm while participating in it you really some psychiatric help.

;)

I'm not hiding behind anything I would tell you to your face that your crying like a bitch and your a fucking hypocrite. You say you want to save this sport? The more assholes that call the cops and BITCH about it the more laws get passed against our sport. You say I'm the one who's hiding? Well instead of calling the cops on people why wouldn't you confront them and ask them to stop doing "unsafe acts" or whatever theyre doing. So who's the one hiding? Peeking your head out the windows so no one will see you, dialing 911, cause your too scared for a confrontation. So yes in my opinion that's a bitch move. Maybe I can't control my emotions and I flip out like a 15 yo girl. But I'm definitely not afraid to confront someone if I feel feel they're being a fucking douchebag over the Internet or in person