$8,000?

Dicklez

Clean bike, but I do not see 16k, or even 8k for that matter.

it depends how he calculated it and how much work he did himself. I have a friend with 12k into his bike and its not as nice as that one.

is it worth 8k? i think thats a good starting point probably 7000ish would be more realistic no real details are given so I cant say for sure.

I haven't been around banshees long enough to judge what makes them worth so much $ parts wise but to me i dont see how he has 16k invested into it..... Excluding labor if he did it himself or a shop. But JMO.....

it depends how he calculated it and how much work he did himself. I have a friend with 12k into his bike and its not as nice as that one.

is it worth 8k? i think thats a good starting point probably 7000ish would be more realistic no real details are given so I cant say for sure.

What anyone has spent on a bike is not what it is worth. I know a guy that spent 20k on a stock chassis duner. That does not mean it is worth it.

I am simply going by what banshee's that sell in the 8k range, and that is not one. Just look at the market and what is selling.

So what do you think it's worth?? :cheers:

dunno. it has alotta nice stuff on it, very well put together coal hill bike. it has done the nastiest hills in the coal region. guaranteed very few guys on this board would follow him up the smallest of the nasty hills.he is all over you tube.

Very sweet ride for sure. I'm sure someone will pick it up. Some people would rather have a bike that needs no more mods....opposed to a bike that needs a few thousand in mods atleast.

he got it up for 8 k. but i`m sure MONEY TALKS!

wow i thought i was going to see some people bashing pic&beats cause this guy is one of the old coalhill dudes

i wasnt taking a crack at the guy. I seen him run it before up there. Its nasty but Paying 8 grand for a used quad. I guess to the right buyer. I just see Banshee's going for way less everywhere else in the country but on the eastcoast. I see on CL whooped stock banshees going selling for 2500. I was just wondering what you guys thought!

i would say if you already have a shee or can find one for cheap and do all the mods yourself 8k is crazy. BUT if you dont know how to work on shees and dont have one and want one bad ass coal climber right out of the box 8 dont seem to bad. you pay that for a new 450 or 700 and i know this thing would poo all over both.