M&M ATV Summer Blowout

Ok guys i think its about time for another killer deal on motors. The fall season is upon us and everybody wants to bring there A game, so we are here to help.

Im going to run 4 engine package deals.

Package A:

68x58 Cheetah Cub (421cc 4mm), M&M ATV crank, M&M ATV/Noss Machine Head, Domes, stud extenders, pipe plugs, base gasket, Wiesco Pistons and 2 arp nuts. This is a complete motor kit if you have a stocker and want a 4mm cub.

Price normally: $1813.00

Sale Special: $1499.00

Package B:

68x58 Cheetah Cub (421cc 4mm), M&M ATV crank, Domes, stud extenders, pipe plugs, base gasket, Wiesco Pistons and 2 arp nuts. This is the same kit as above just without the head.

Price normally: $1618.00

Sale Special: $1299.00

Package C:

68x58 Serval Cub (421cc 4mm), M&M ATV crank, M&M ATV/Noss Machine Head, Domes, stud extenders, pipe plugs, base gasket, Wiesco Pistons and 2 arp nuts. This is a complete motor kit if you have a stocker and want a 4mm Serval.

Price Normally: $1736.00

Sale Special: $1399.00

Package D:

68x58 Serval Cub (421cc 4mm), M&M ATV crank, Domes, stud extenders, pipe plugs, base gasket, Wiesco Pistons and 2 arp nuts. This is the same kit as above just without the head.

Price Normally: $1541.00

Sale Special: $1199.00

All of the packages our on the site and can be purchase HERE

Thanks for your support any questions pm me and ill get back with you asap.

Andy

M&M ATV

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatcha got for the guys with the 4mm crank and noss head already? Just curious, also whats up with the arp nuts., is this something new? Also anybody running arp studs, has anybody had trouble with the head lifting?

I cant give big discounts without everything as a package. The arp nuts are a small 12 point headed nut for the inside exhaust base nuts just to make it an easier install.

Sold, i have been on the fence for a while about doing a serval, this just pushed me off. Order placed.

I still have stock so your order should ship out asap.

Thanks

In my experience, 9 times out of 10, the crank components are not the failure point on the crank. If they are not put together properly and true, that causes failure. The other component to a crank failure is the bearings. Andy at M&M will build it and true it correctly and put good bearings on it. I won't hesitate for one second to run one of those cranks in the topends he has listed. Just my two cent and sure a bunch of others will agree.

Our cranks feature a few things that other manufacturers do not do but let me lay a few things to rest. First off any crank can and will fail if not properly setup, or in a engine that is not properly tuned. Second, our cranks are pinned and welded on the center axle to prevent twisting and becoming out of phase, something that hotrods or wiesco does not do. A hotrods crank is welded on the axle (4mm only) but not pinned the wiesco has neither. We tested many rods before landing on the one we currently use which is a 4130 forged rod. We tried harder rods all the way up till we had breaking problems and softer rods that wouldnt hold at all with the bigger pistons. Finally we do the final assemble true and weld right here in house so i can control the quality.

Now with that said can you break our cranks, YES, but our cranks imo are a better more cost effective product than anything out there today. Anybody that tells you that you will not break a x brand crank is just trying to sell you something or is ignorant. I have piles of broken cranks that i have removed from customers bikes over the years. I can show you a failed crank from almost every manufacturer and almost every type of failure you can think of.

The best thing we can do is set up are cranks up the way they need to be set up to live and hope the end user can take if from there. I will tell you that 95% of the time a crank failure comes from some other issue 5% its just a part failure.

We are going to run this special for about another week or 2 until my stock is gone.